The Cerro de los Pinos House
Located in the north west of the Argentinean Patagonia in the south west corner of the Neuquén province, Cerro de los Pinos House is nestled in the lower Chimehuín river valley, 10 minutes drive from the Chapelco airport.
The estancia (means ranch) Cerro de los Pinos, where the home is located, was founded in 1909 by the Larminat family. It was one of the first established ranches in Northern Patagonia.
The area is framed by the Chimehuin and Quilquihue rivers, known worldwide for their magnificent gin clear waters and exceptional trout fishing in Northern Patagonia.
The area is a Mecca for both fauna and flora in the heart of Patagonia due to its ideal habitat and large volume of water.
Cerro de los Pinos House is on another part of the almost 20,000 acres at the foot of the Andes Mountain range. It has 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, dining room, living room.
Full services and full board basis can be provided at an extra cost as can horse-riding excursions and fishing trips.
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3000 square feet
Twin, Twin, Twin, and Twin
8 guests maximum
Ezeiza International Airport in Buenos Aires.
Two-hour flight from the downtown airport ( Aeroparque), to the San Martin de los Andes airport (Chapelco) in Patagonia region.
The beautiful Patagonia region.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Two golf course (Nicklaus and Greg Norman design) are 14 miles away.
- Considered by many to be one of the worlds’ top fly fishing destinations, Tipiliuke, in Northern Patagonia, is home to more than 17 miles of the finest trout waters on the planet (including 9 miles of the wellknown Chimehuín river).
- For more than 100 years, we have been known for having some of the best horses in Northern Patagonia.
- The Chapelco ski area is one of the best ski resorts in South America, located a short 20 minute drive from the town of San Martín de los Andes (Patagonia). Chapelco offers terrain for all levels of ski ability.
Places of Interest
- After a 30 minute drive you arrive at this mountain village located at the edge of the immense Lacar Lake. Surrounded by indigenous forests San Martín de los Andes has become one of the most important destination towns in all of Patagonia.
- The home is 1 hour drive from Lanín and Nahuel Huapi National Parks (3 hours drive). At Lanín National Park you can visit forests of diverse tree varieties, mainly Fagaceae and conifers such as the lenga and the Araucaria.
- Cerro de los Pinos House is right in between two towns, 22 kilometers(13,7 miles) from the town of Junín de los Andes and 35 kilometers(21,7 miles) from the town of San Martín de los Andes.
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Outdoor Grill