Perfect Wall Street Apt
New York City, New York
This fantastic luxury studio apartment is located in Manhattan inside the stunning William Beaver House hotel.
The property features a concealed fully-equipped custom kitchen with Miele appliances, a spacious lounge with top Italian furniture with Burmese teak floor and lift glass-top dining table and a master bedroom with top linen and high-quality cotton sheets.
Also available is a Japanese Futon couch which folds into a queen-sized bed for additional sleeping capacity.
The bathroom is elegant and classy and has full height adjustable louvered doors to separate it from the bedroom.
The apartment enjoys floor-to-ceiling windows for some fantastic views over Manhattan and the East River.
William Beaver House offers an original collection of 5-star
hotel services and unmatched amenities free of charge for Third Home members:
* André Balazs designed Lobby Lounge, modeled after the world's great hotel
* 24-hour doorman and concierge
* Terrace hot tub with outdoor shower
* Penthouse Sky Lounge with catering kitchen, private dining room and entertainment terrace, overlooking lower Manhattan, New York Harbor and the East and Hudson Rivers
* Large, professional screening room / dance lounge with wet bar
* Landscaped sundeck on 47th floor
* Indoor parking with valet
* Fully-equipped, indoor/outdoor fitness center
* Glass-enclosed lap pool with lounge-deck and bar
* Outdoor basketball court with bleachers
* Squash court
* Outdoor handball and tetherball courts
* Sauna & steam rooms
* Men's and women's locker rooms
* Refrigerated storage in lobby for perishable deliveries
* Covered outdoor dog run
Please note the above pictures are representative and not necessarily of the actual unit you will be staying in.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 800 square feet, 75 square meters
2 guests maximum
EWR - JFK - LGA
30/60 minutes by car
The inimitable Financial District
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Enjoy upscale shopping on Saks Fifth Avenue
- Visit the Empire State Building
- Experience the nightlife and live music at The Canal Room, Shake Rattle and Roll Pianos, or Silver Lining Bar
- Dine at The Odeon, Tribeca Grill, Atera, Locanda Verde, and much more!
- Spend at afternoon at the Museum of Modern Art or Museum of Natural History
Places of Interest
- Don't miss Soho, famous for its art galleries and upscale boutiques
- Grand Central station and Times Square iconic landmarks of the Big Apple.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo