Cabin Time is a charming three bedroom, two full bathroom log cabin conveniently located between Blowing Rock and Boone. Enjoy getting away to the Blue Ridge Mountains in North Carolina!
This beautiful cabin has everything guests will need for a quaint and quiet visit in the mountains! Beautiful wooden furniture is throughout the home from rocking chairs to custom beds. This home comfortably sleeps six people. The outdoor area is what makes the home, plenty of seating on the decks to enjoy nature and the beautiful seasons changing!
Take a hike on one of the many trails along the Blue Ridge Parkway, Greenway Trail in Boone, Julian Price Park, Moses H. Cone Park. Fun to visit the historic "The Blowing Rock." Enjoy skiing at your choice of Appalachian Ski Mountain only 10 minutes away. 25 minutes to Grandfather Mountain great for a scenic drive, zoo & swinging bride. 45 minutes to Beech or Sugar Mountain ski slope. Go rock mining at Doc's Gem Mine. Local grocery stores are Harris Teeter & Earth Fare in Boone.
Enjoy walking around the Town of Blowing Rock there are lots of neat shops, Kilwins for fudge or ice cream, wonderful restaurants, community park & Broyhill Park. Town of Boone has great shops, restaurants, Mast General Store, Footslogger outdoor sports store with outdoor climbing wall. Make sure to visit Valle Crucis Community Park walking trails, playground, river and Mast General Store.
Enjoy fishing at Trout Lake or try fly fishing at one of the many nearby creeks. Bring your swimsuit and experience Hebron Falls or Blowing Rock City Pool. Snow Tubing at Hawksnest in Seven Devils is fun. Tanner Outlet Shopping Center is Blowing Rock is 10 minutes away.
Only 10-15 minute drive to historic Blowing Rock with wonderful restaurants. Some of our favorites are Bistro Roca, Storie Street Grille, Foggy Rock Eatery, Six Pence, Best Cellar, Canyons,Twigs, Roots (stuffed trout is delicious). We are five minutes to Tweeties Railroad amusement park, Doc’s Gem Mining and Mystery Hill which provide hours of fun for kids! Other fun kids spots are The Children's Playhouse, Magic Mountain Mini golf, Fun n Wheels. Guests will have a blast here in Blowing Rock!
Private Residence with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1575 square feet, 147 square meters
Queen, 2x Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
2 hrs 15 mins
Seasonal mountain views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Applachian Ski Mountain, Beech Mountain, Sugar Mountain
- Grandfather Winery & Banner Elk Winery
- Hiking, Fishing, Shopping & More
Places of Interest
- Blowing Rock Restaurants: Bistro Roca, Blowing Rock Ale House, Roots,Twigs, The New Public House, Best Cellar, Storie Street Grille, Rustique. Restaurants in Boone: Vidalia, Gamekeeper Restaurant,The Red Onion Cafe, Hob Knob Farm Cafe
- Appalachian Ski Mountain, Beech Mountain, Sugar Mountain,Tweestie Railroad, Doc's Rock Gem Mine, The Blowing Rock, Moses H. Cone Memorial Park, Julian Price Park, Hike on Glen Burney Trail, Visit Tanger Outlets, Blowing Rock Art & History Museum
- Visit local wineries at Grandfather Winery & Banner Elk Winery