Magnificent Seaside Getaway
Magnificent Seaside Getaway
Step just outside Boston and spend your week at our three bedroom, four bathroom, 4500 square-foot waterfront home, private beach included! Magnificent water views available from almost every room in the house. You will find yourself longing for the sea-salt air, sunny weather, and cool breezes long after you depart.
Architecturally, the home is an homage to a classic, Victorian beach home on the outside. The expansive deck spanning the back of the house, provides unmarred, panoramic views of the breathtaking scenery. Once guests step inside, they are transported to a chic, modern home with bold color schemes, patterns, and unique light fixtures. A designer’s touch can be found in each and every room.
Central pieces like the cut out fireplace placed below a trio of bright paintings on a white wall in the living room, or the sleek white kitchen placed next to an elegant chandelier, are just a few of the attributes that make this home entirely unique.
Whip up a full course meal for your closest friends and family in the large chef kitchen, watch a movie on a rainy day in the media room with large windows, get in a workout at the in-house workout room, or simply pass time sitting and chatting in the round room that is enclosed with floor-to-ceiling windows. Our home has something for every guest!
For sleeping arrangements, there is room for eight guests to snooze comfortably. The master bedroom suite is home to a King size bed with lavish linens and a direct view over the ocean from its private balcony. The guest bedroom with a Queen size bed and bunkroom with two, twin bunk beds also have windows letting in the serene, outlying landscape.
When guests decide to explore the surrounding community, they will find a lovely beach for town residents only a mile away! Day trips to Boston can be made by commuter trains or boats. For guest use, a 2012 Mercedes E350 convertible is available for local travel and beach access. This vehicle seats four and has a sticker which allows access to many of the local amenities.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4500 square feet, 419 square meters
King, Queen, and Bunk
8 guests maximum
Logan Airport Boston
45 minutes by car
Ocean, Ocean and more Ocean!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- South Shore Art Center - Wonderful art center with classes and a gallery!
- South Shore Music Circus - One of the two remaining, continuously-operated tent theatres in the United States!
- Paragon Carousel and Museum - For carousel lovers, this is a must see! Some of the horses have been beautifully restored, while others show the effects of providing many fun turns over the years.
- Private beach with ocean swimming and sunbathing!
Places of Interest
- World's End - Rolling hills and rocky shorelines offer sweeping views of the Boston skyline, while tree-lined carriage paths designed by landscape architect Frederick Law Olmsted make delightful walking trails.
- Cohasset Candy Company - An old-fashioned, penny candy store serving Harbor sweets, NECCO, Hershey, Cadbury, and so much more! Local deliveries are even available!
- Plymouth Plantation - Founded in 1947, this living history museum is home to the Mayflower II.
- Cape Cod - Home to quaint villages, seafood shacks, and lighthouse, the bridge to Cape Cod is just an hour away!