Baan Sharmar Beach Pool Villa
Koh Jum (aka "Ko Pu"), is a relatively unknown tropical island paradise in the Andaman Sea only thirty minutes by boat from Krabi mainland. The island with its great beaches and ultra relaxing atmosphere has been mostly left untouched and has very little visitors, which makes it an idyllic island for a hideaway holiday.
Located only twenty meters from the beach with direct views onto the famous Phi Phi National Marine Park, this spacious four bedroom beach pool villa offers a private lush tropical garden of 2,000 square meters (21,527 sq. ft.) with direct beach front, decking for sunbathing or dining, spacious living room with an open kitchen and fully stocked bar. Baan Sharmar has in addition to the master bedroom a semi-detached bedroom with ensuite bathroom and another semi-detached two bedrooms with bathroom making this an ideal villa for friends and family seeking a little more privacy.
The master bedroom is detached from the rest of the villa ensuring a high degree of privacy when desired whilst the villa's design also allows communal dining or leisure time together. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with an open-air double balinese style rain-shower and a "his and her" vanity counter.
The property also offers 205 square meters (2206 sq. ft.) of pool and terrace. The pool is conveniently surrounded by large decks which invites for great times at the villa with friends or loved ones.
The 245 square meter (2,637 sq. ft.) villa is beautifully designed using lots of natural materials like wood and stone and intelligent architecture encourages plenty of natural ventilation throughout all areas of the villa which follows the eco concept of Koh Jum Beach Villas. The large ceiling fans and natural breeze are a welcome feature when at leisure in your villa or at night when asleep of if preferred to sleep with the windows and doors closed each bedroom has air-conditioning which makes sleeping more comfortable for those seeking a little cooling at night.
The villa has large folding doors and windows allowing a nearly 180 degree view out to the private gardens, the private deck and the beach and ocean.
Take a few steps down from your terrace and you will be directly on the beach with amazing views of Koh Pu just to the right.
Private Residence with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4843 square feet, 450 square meters
King, King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Conveniently accessed from both Krabi Airport (KBV) and also Phuket International Airport (HKT). We can arrange car and boat transfers.
From KBV 1 hour
Beautiful Garden and Sea Views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
There is a mandatory fee of $15 per person per day, includes daily maid service (every 3 days a change of bed sheet and towels) and complimentary bottled water. Restaurant room service at no extra charge.
Activities of Interest
- Koh Jum's coast is dotted with colourful long tail boats which are still used for fishing. Three small villages thrive mostly on fishing but there are a few places that have setup great little hang-outs to welcome travellers that visit.
- Nature lovers won't be disappointed either as the lush and dense forests on the northern part of the island are truly fantastic and full of wildlife. Guests may explore the forest with the help of experienced guides.
- Explore the best side of Koh Jum sleepy island. With lush forest reserves and remote beaches it is a great place for mountain biking, trekking, hiking, swimming and much more.
- Every diver knows that Krabi is one of the best spots to dive in Thailand. Truly fabulous dive and snorkelling sites are just a few minutes away from Koh Jum.
- World class climbing at Railey Bay is only 1 hour away
Places of Interest
- Explore Koh Phi Phi by boat and discover some of the most amazing places for snorkelling or perhaps opt for a private island hopping trip and visit three islands in some of the most scenic areas of Thailand.
- Krabi, Phi Phi Koh Lanta and Koh Jum are famous for some amazing island hopping and activities.
All I can say is 'wow'. This place is spectacular. The pictures do not do it justice. The Villa was appointed with everything we needed with plenty of space. Best of all we were able to use the resort facilities - bar, restaurant, activities, which were amazing, as was the staff. The island of Koh Jum is one of the last undeveloped islands in Thailand, so we enjoyed the almost tourist-free atmosphere. Would love to return someday...”
We spent a perfect week in the resort, that surpassed our expectations. The staff was super friendly and helpful, the environment was breathtaking. The quality and quantity of the food they serve was just great, Do not miss a massage treatment on the terrace and relax on the beach that is being cleaned daily. Fantastic hideaway for those who just want to relax and enjoy the beauty of nature. The only disturbing factor was the ubiquitous presence of stray dogs, but it is not the property's fault. We can perfectly recommend for groups and families.”
Such a beautiful and relaxing place. This is not for the party-goers, but rather a top quality retreat for those who like a laid back, locally oriented experience of Thai life. The customer services Manager Mandy was a wonderful and helpful conduit to the local scene. And the owners were very thoughtful hosts. Our thanks to all of them and the friendly staff for a great stay. ”