Punta del este, Uruguay
Malecon II Beachfront Condo
Punta del Este is known as the St. Tropez of Uruguay, thanks to its beautiful beaches, upscale resorts and swanky nightclubs.
Part of the Department of Maldonado, the city is located on the Southeast end of Uruguay on a long peninsula of sand, woodlands and rocks from which it has taken its name.
This is one of the most important and popular tourist destinations in the country, chosen by thousands of visitors of all ages and nationalities. It is a synonym for international jet set, good life and good taste.
Punta del Este is one of those places in the world where everybody wants to return, maybe because its beautiful beaches are the perfect destination for those who are in search of sunshine, white sand, woodlands, clear waters and much glamour.
Featuring a mild climate, with temperatures ranging from 25º to 32º C in the summer and with cold temperatures which never go below 0º C in the winter, Punta del Este meets all expectations regarding the weather to enjoy both hot and cold days.
The beaches are very spacious and there is a choice to suit all tastes. You can come here to either have a very relaxing vacation or to enjoy the party scene to the full.
The port of Punta del Este is famous for its sunset, which can be admired from the apartment, something truly special.
The apartment is very comfortable, well-equipped and adorned with beautiful furniture.
There are 4 spacious bedrooms comfortably sleeping up to 8 people.
Guests will have access to Malecon II amenities and services including swimming pool, gym, massage room (pre-booking required) and kids playroom.
The city's Vegas-style Conrad Casino adds to the lively entertainment scene. However, for a break from surf and sand, why not saddle up with a local gaucho and ride horseback through the wild plains surrounding the city?
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2200 square feet
King, King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Punta del Este Airport
20 minutes by car
The most amazing sunsets can be admired throughout the apartment, looking at the Gorriti Island and the Port of Punta Del Este.
Activities of Interest
- The Wine Experience - Choose from the variety of tour packages, and take a tour where you will be guided by a sommelier, who will welcome you like an old friend.
- Los Dedos Surf school - Enjoy the sea and nature learning the sport that each year has more fans in the world. Lessons available year around.
- La Huella - The most idyllic seaside restaurant in the world, located close by, is a must-go experience.
Places of Interest
- Taller de Casapueblo - Once the home of celebrated Uruguayan artist Carlos Paez Vilaro, this eye-catching seaside Mediterranean-style structure is today a modern art museum.
- Puerto de Punta del Este - A nice to end your day with plenty of restaurants, cold drinks, and sunset views.
- Fundacion Pablo Atchugarry - Beautiful park of statues by renowned Uruguayan sculptors.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet