Kuta Utara, Canggu, Indonesia
Villa Casa Putih
Canggu's most serene villa nestled within rice fields just minutes from the beach and Seminyak's trendiest restaurants.
The master bedroom overlooks the rice paddies in front with an inviting terrace to enjoy the sunset in the evening.
Offering fully enclosed air conditioned living throughout or open up the lounge to the pool and garden areas.
Five bedrooms in total and sleeping up to 10.
Fully staffed and cleaned daily.
A perfectly located slice of contemporary paradise!
All single beds are king size and designed to fit together to make one king bed if required. Please advise your preferred configuration so your rooms can be setup to suit.
The villa is fully staffed with a villa manager, cleaning staff (7am-7pm), 24 hour security, and a gardener and regular pool maintenance.
Villa Casa Putih is extremely well located in Canggu and only a short walk to Berawa Beach and the famous Finn's Beach Club, or the Canggu Club gym & waterpark, as well as some of Canggu's best restaurants and shops.
We offer an optional full western concierge service including airport pickup and drop-off, restaurant bookings, private chef and activity bookings to make your stay a truly 5 star experience. The villa has a preferred relationship with one of Bali's best drivers who will get you safely and quickly to every hot spot in Canggu and Seminyak. Bookings in advance are suggested.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 6 baths, 3000 square feet
King, King, King, King, and Full + Twin
9 guests maximum
Ngurah Rai International Airport - DPS
30 mins by car
Rice Fields and sunsets of Canggu
We are quite environmentally considerate and as such like our guests to be mindful of air-conditioning and electricity usage. There is a daily allowance of USD$10 per day which should easily provide daily comfort in the main rooms during the day and the bedrooms during the night. If, however, you wish the whole villa to be cooler all of the time, a supplementary fee can be paid on site through our villa manager.
Activities of Interest
- Play a round of golf at the Nirwana Bali Golf Course designed by Greg Norman. The picturesque course has five ocean-side holes, three cliff-to-cliff tee shots and eight holes sculpted into rice paddies.
- Take surf lessons at nearby Batu Bolong or Berawa beaches.
- Wash and feed rescued Sumatran elephants at the Elephant Safari Park in the lush mountains of Taro.
- Take a bike tour along the mountains of Bali with a guide who will show you some of the island’s best spots.
Places of Interest
- Enjoy a lazy Sunday with great tunes and a relaxed kid environment at Old Man’s, Batu Bolong.
- Make a day trip to Ubud, Bali’s artistic and cultural center. Take the kids to the Monkey park, have lunch at a nearby café and spend the afternoon visiting traditional and contemporary Balinese galleries.
- Shopping and nightlife of Canggu and Seminyak
- Uluwatu Temple, a truly must visit in Bali, is also known as Pura Luhur. It is situated in the island commonly known as Bukit Peninsula, which houses Bali’s few best beaches like Balangan and many good surfing spots.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet