Casa del Vento
Marciana - Livorno, Italy
Casa del Vento is a beautiful sea view villa located on the island of Elba just off of the Tuscan coast.
The property comprises two independent apartments which can be linked up together for larger groups sleeping a total of 7 people. There are 2 double bedrooms and one twin bedroom plus an additional bed for a child.
The property is very tastefully furnished and has a light, bright and airy feel to it.
The outdoor space is great with a lovely garden and plenty of space to enjoy al fresco eating with friends and family.
Please note the property does not have Air Conditioning, but being by the sea there is always a pleasant fresh breeze.
A great spot for a memorable holiday.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 900 square feet, 84 square meters
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
7 guests maximum
Pisa or Rome airports
1 hour and 2.5 hours drive respectively
Stunning sea views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- The unique morphology of this region, surrounded by the blue sea, is ideal for water sports incuding diving, fishing, sailing, kayaking, snorkeling, kite surfing and windsurfing.
- Trekking on Elba is one of those activities that allows you to explore the extraordinary and diverse wonders of the place better than others, allowing us to calmly discover every corner of the area.
Places of Interest
- Explore the Tuscan Archipelago National Park, the largest protected marine zone in Europe. Established in 1996, it includes all the islands, islets and cliffs in this small but unique piece of Italy.
- The granite sand and the smooth cliffs create a real paradise for natural landscape lovers. The best beaches of the Island are Seccheto, Sant'Andrea, Fetovaia and Cavoli.
- History lovers will appreciate the rich historic heritage of Elba including Etruscan civilization and the Roman Empire. Worth mentioning are also the prehistoric megalithic sites at the Sassi Ritti and the Piane alla Sughera.