Las Vegas, Nevada
Marriott's Grand Chateau
Marriott’s Grand Chateau
***These photos are representative of a typical unit. Individual design and decor may vary.
Marriot’s Grand Chateau, with its casual elegance reminiscent of the timeless estates of Southern France, stands majestically just steps from Las Vegas Boulevard. This luxury two-bedroom villa sits on just about 1200 square feet and features all of the prestigious amenities for a one of a kind retreat in the heart of America’s playground.
This elegantly appointed villa includes separate living and dining spaces, allowing guests to bask in the glow of their own private quarters, while also providing ample space to come together and enjoy each other’s company. Other amenities include an oversized jetted tub, a magnificent, rainforest dual headed shower, and a fully equipped kitchen, sure to be a dream come true for any aspiring chef! For a week, you can be sure this charming villa will surround you with utter sophistication and style.
In addition to incredibly easy access to the city’s finest casinos, shows, and dining options, guests can enjoy the absolutely delightful perks a stay at the Marriott Grand Chateau includes. You’ll have access to a chic, outdoor full-service bar, a sunbathing pool, and state-of-the-art fitness facilities during your stay. If you care to venture a little further from the city, Marriott’s wonderful concierge staff can assist you in planning the ideal day out, or a fantastic evening on the town! Whatever you need, your wishes will be fulfilled!
Experience Las Vegas the way you were meant to – in absolute luxury and glamour!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1250 square feet
King and King
6 guests maximum
McCarran International Airport - LAS
10 minutes by car
Downtown Las Vegas
Activities of Interest
- Grand Adventure Tours (10 minute drive) - Take a day trip to the incredible Grand Canyon!
- Lip Smacking Foodie Tours - Enjoy visits to up to five of the most popular restaurants on the strip!
- Las Vegas Walking Tours (15 minute drive) - a two hour guided tour takes you through a colorful journey of the past and present of Las Vegas.
- Red Rock Scooter Tours (10 minute drive) - This tour includes a fun mix of riding, light walking, and learning about the incredible history, nature, and wildlife of Red Rock,
- Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort (35 minute drive) - A wonderful course in the middle of the undisturbed beauty of the southern Nevada desert.
Places of Interest
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area (25 minutes drive) - Visitors can admire colorful rock formations on several hiking trails throughout the park.
- High Roller (8 minute drive) - Measuring 520 feet in diameter, the High Roller eclipses both the London Eye and Singapore Flyer.
- The Strip - Explore all the famous hotels and casinos on the incredibly vibrant Las Vegas Strip.
- Hoover Dam Bypass (40 minute drive) - Visiting this unbelievable structure is a must on your trip to Las Vegas.
- Picasso (10 minute walk) - French and Spanish cuisine, created by an award-winning chef.
Lovely Stay just off of the Strip
This Two Bedroom Residence was perfect. Well equipped with plenty of room. The Grand Chateau is much quieter than the hotels on the Strip as it does not have a Casino. Service and amenities were very good: gym, yoga, small food shop, coffee shop, wine tasting! Naseer was a great host and very responsive. Thank you so much for a terrific week!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility