***US Travel Ban through August*** Luxury Log Cabin in the Mountains of British Columbia
Luxury Log Cabin in the Mountains of British Columbia
The perfect mountain getaway equally enjoyable in the summer or winter. The cabin is uniquely situated amongst other log cabins on a hill in the Purcell Mountain Valley.
A front porch spans the front of the cabin, perfect for your morning cup of coffee or evening glass of wine while you enjoy the sweeping mountain views. Inside the two story great room boasts a wood burning fireplace made of local river rock. Relax in front of the fire and just unwind.
An upstairs loft overlooks the main living room. The loft has two bedrooms and a bathroom. On the main floor, two more bedrooms and another bathroom allow you and your guests to relax comfortably and have privacy. The kitchen island and dining room table are ideal spaces to gather as a group.
Downstairs, there are two more bedrooms, a bathroom and a full kitchen and second living room. The basement is perfect space for the kids to have their own space.
Once you have settled into the cabin, let the exploring begin. The area activities are abundant. Just a short walk down the street lands you at the banks of the glacier-fed St. Mary's River. Enjoy a walk along the banks listening to the water or fly fish for a trout.
Just a bit further down the road at the top of the street is Kimberley Nature Park. The park offers hiking or snowshoe trails depending on the season. If you're feeling adventurous, there are several challenging mountain bike trails. If you feel like golfing, the Kimberley Golf Country Club less than 5 minutes by car with some of the most beautiful views around.
We also have a camera-based security system on the property in common areas only. It is not active when the cabin is in use.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2400 square feet
King, King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
12 guests maximum
Cranbrook/Canadian Rockies International Airport - YXC
20 minutes by car
Breathtaking views of the Kootenay Rockies
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Local art exhibits and theater in Kimberley, BC
- Fly fishing float trip along the St. Mary's River
- Rent a mountain or fat bike in Kimberley and enjoy the 170+ trails
- Spend hours hiking or snow shoeing the Kimberley Nature Park directly from our cabin
- Local pools and the St. Mary's Lake for swimming, kayaking or paddle boarding
Places of Interest
- Ski at the Kimberley Alpine Resort
- Fly fish along the St. Mary's River
- Grab dinner and a local pour at Pedal and Tap
- Enjoy an amazing Bavarian feast at The Old Bauernhaus
- Golf at Trickle Creek Golf Resort or any of the four other nearby golf courses
- Day trip to Radium for the hot springs or Creston for wine tasting
- Shop at the local stores in the Kimberley Platzl; mountain gear, leather goods, organic foods and upscale home goods
Wonderful home, location and owners
Thank you so much, lovely home, beautiful area, perfect for long walks, and very kind and thoughtful owners. ”
Quiet, relaxing mountain cabin stay!
Beautifully decorated 3 level cabin in the woods! Wonderful choice of golf courses in the area. Were unable to fly fish as the St. Mary's River was still too high and swift. With the river being a short walk from the house, we enjoyed hiking and celebrating Canada Day with the locals in Kimberley. Owner, Mehgan did a great job in communicating choices of activities in the area and guidance in operating systems of the house. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo