A spectacular vacation in Mexico awaits THIRDHOME guests at Casa Cuatro, a five bedroom house in Ixtapa's most exclusive and secure private resort, Punta Ixtapa. This home rests in an innovative, residential development that captures both sea and forest. With a deep respect for nature and a love of privacy and tranquility factored into every detail, guests will be ready to plan their return from the moment they arrive.
The house has all the amenities that ensure comfort and luxury. It has been impeccably decorated by a famous, local interior decorator, and includes a daily staff and private pool. The house also has a super cook, Martina, who will delight you with various Mexican dishes. Casa Cuatro is located in front of Ixtapa´s most beautiful beach, Don Rodrigo, and guests can enjoy the views and sounds of the ocean throughout the home.
The rooms are all spacious and brightly decorated with colorful, Mexican style. The master bedroom has one king size bed and private bath; the second bedroom has one king size bed and private bath, and the third bedroom has three individual beds and private bath. Each of these three bedrooms has a gorgeous terrace and hammocks that face the ocean, which just steps away. Bedroom four has five individual beds and bedroom four has two individual beds, each room also has a private bathroom.
Located in Punta Ixtapa, guests will have use of the luxury resort's 3 clubs and 5 private beaches:
- 'Las Cuatas' with a private beach and a beautiful gym overlooking the ocean.
- 'El Morro' with 2 large infinity pools, restaurant, and 2 private beaches with lifeguards.
- Next to the house is 'Don Rodrigo' with a great restaurant, infinity pool, private beach with kayaks and lifeguards.
- The fifth beach is called Playa Quieta and it also has a private club with a pool and a restaurant. This beach is great for jogging, walking or water skiing.
The resort has various exclusive services such as a driver who picks you up from the airport, supermarket delivery service, and much more. The resort has great biking and hiking trails as well as tennis and paddle courts.
If you like skiing, diving, fishing or sightseeing, the hosts have a motorboat with driver available for daily rent. This is a truly catered and pampered experience located in a highly secure resort in beautiful Ixtapa.
Single Family Home with 1 level
5 bedrooms, 6 baths, 8000 square feet, 744 square meters
King, King, King, King, and King
10 guests maximum
Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo International Airport - ZIH
25 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Swim with Dolphins - Delfiniti is a well-established company that offers hour-long dolphin swims.
- Adventure Park (Parque Aventura) - Fun and exciting, zip-lining experience!
- Campo de Golf Ixtapa - Ranked as one of Mexico's finest, this 18-hole course was designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr.
- Las Gatas Kayaking and Snorkeling Tour - Kayak and snorkel in Zihuatanejo Bay!
- Tennis - Two artificial grass tennis courts and two paddle tennis courts will get you to work up a sweat while enjoying the beautiful tropic surroundings.
- Sports Fishing - Don't be surprised if you prize a nice marlin!
- Marina Ixtapa Golf Club - This course has shown to be a challenging course with large sand traps and moguls. Golfers can enjoy watching some mega yachts right along side the marina.
Places of Interest
- 6 beautiful private beaches and 3 beach club houses for guests of this resort.
- Have a phenomenal meal at one of the numerous fine dining, beach front reastaurants.
- Ciclopista de Ixtapa - A beautifully landscaped and safe path that runs around the island. Great for biking or distance running.
- Playa el Palmar - This former coconut and mango plantation is now the best beach in Ixtapa.
- Discover the archaeological ruins of Xihuacan, a recently excavated ceremonial center.
Imagine waking up steps from the beach and knowing you would have a wonderful and relaxing day in which shoes weren't necessary, good food was plentiful and all day long pelicans and other seabirds put on a show. That was our itinerary through most of our stay at Casa Cuatro located in the Punta Ixtapa development. Punta Ixtapa is simply a world away from the stressors of daily life. The staff who work at the 3 private beach clubs are some of the friendliest people I have met in my Mexican travels. Excellent service and great seafood is their specialty. Of course, since our house featured our own private chef we really didn't need to eat out a lot. We started the day with Mexican specialties like chilaquiles, huevos rancheros or molletes. The 5 bedroom house was so well designed to enjoy outdoor living with ample outdoor seating for all of us to spread out and relax. When we were done being lazy we simply walked on the beach about 100 yards and visited the Don Rodrigo Beach Club for dinner or drinks. One week was barely enough and it seemed to pass way to fast for our liking. Punta Ixtapa and Casa Cuatro is definitely a destination to visit if you have the opportunity. ”