From the pages of a storybook fairytale, hidden in the hills of Fallbrook, California, you will find one of the most magical and romantic getaways in all of Southern California. Le Rêve is a three-bedroom, 7500 square foot property and encompasses nearly ten acres of cobblestone streets lined with 100-year-old trees, manicured grounds, and hiking trails that follow along a beautiful streaming waterfall from your own private pond.
This gated estate has multiple structures - the main house, a carriage house, barn stables, and a converted pool house repurposed as a former recording studio (not available). The house managers apartment is above the three-car garage, and adjacent to the gym room. Los Angeles is just two hours away by car or train and San Diego is just one hour away by car or train, but with ten acres of beautiful amenities, guests will hardly want to leave this hidden estate.
Le Rêve transforms every common space into a space for relaxation and entertainment. Guests will love passing time in the gourmet chef’s kitchen sharing recipes and techniques. In the kitchen, there is seating for guests to gather around the prep island, as well as a breakfast nook tucked in the corner. However, guests should surely take advantage of dining in the homes formal dining room. The room has been traipsed with bold patterns, deep colors, and magnificent pieces of art. There is no doubt that guests will feel like royalty as they dine around the stately table.
The royal treatment does not stop with the common areas and their cobblestone walls. From private balconies and stain glass windows to the dreamy closets and claw foot bathtubs, each bedroom features amenities that are truly fit for royalty.
Outdoors, guests will be able to explore the grounds from sunrise to sunset and never lack entertainment. Pass time winding through the gardens, relaxing by the pond, floating in the pool, or gazing at stars as you gather around the outdoor fireplace.
Discover the charm of small-town America (California-style) in Fallbrook, California. The town offers world-class golf courses, resorts and casinos, unique art galleries and shops, and numerous nature trails. Fallbrook is a historic, vibrant and friendly community that serves as a destination for arts, antiques, and entertainment. Year round, you will find something for the entire group to enjoy. Enjoy the Saturday and Sunday Farmer's Markets where you will find fresh locally grown foods and produce, as well as unique gifts. Fallbrook is highly known for their Avocado festival each year where thousands of people fly into the area for food, crafts, and fun.
Estate with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 6 baths, 7500 square feet
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
San Diego International Airport (SAN), John Wayne Airport (SNA), Ontario International Airport (ONT)
i hour by car (SAN), 1 hour and 5 minutes by car (SNA), 1 hour and 15 minutes by car (ONT)
Views of English gardens, courtyards, vineyards, and ponds. Nestled in a 100-year-old oak forest.
There is a mandatory fee of $260 per reservation, which includes a midweek clean.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Del Mar Racetrack (1 hour drive) - Head out to Del Mar for an exciting horserace!
- Old Fliegler's Farm (15 minute drive) - The kids will adore this charming farm, offering the chance to get up close and personal with plenty of animals.
- Kenny's Strawberry Farm (15 minute drive) - Pick your own strawberries at this family farm.
- Fallbrook Art Center (15 minute drive) - This gorgeous visual arts center has a plethora of art to peruse through.
- The Golf Club of California (7 minute drive) - Surrounded by rolling hills, this golf club offers a premier golf experience.
Places of Interest
- Grand Tradition Estate and Gardens (10 minute drive) - This awe-inspiring 30-acre property is ripe for exploring.
- Casa Tiene Vista Vineyard (25 minute drive) - Reflecting the charm and beauty of old world Europe, this winery offers delicious blends.
- Estate d'Iacobelli Winery (10 minute drive) - Channeling Italian wines, this rolling 20-acre winery offers delicious, refined wines.
- California Watercolors (10 minute drive) - This workshop space and gallery features fine art paintings dating back from the 20th century.
- Rainbow Oaks Restaurant (10 minute drive) - This local eatery is Americana personified, offering delicious, hearty meals.
Sprawling grounds, English Gardens, ponds & streams. Lots of outdoor seating opportunities through out. The location is so convenient, an hour to San Diego, 30 minutes to the beach, & 15 minutes to the wineries in Temecula. The home was well appointed, and the property managers were so responsive & lovely to deal with. What a wonderful family getaway! ”
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Workout Facility