Mar y Montaña
"Mar y Montaña" means "Mountain and Sea" is a beautiful villa located in the North of Spain, providing easy access to the best and wildest beaches of Spain. Ideal for surfing practice and other water sports, also hiking, biking and golfing.
The house is located in a very small secluded town, quiet and yet only 10 minutes walk from the turistic Cape Video (Cabo Video), and 10 minutes away from playa San Pedro, well known for the surfing school.
The airport is only 20 minutes away by car, and many beautiful towns and landmarks such as Luarca, Cudillero, and Playa del silencio, are also near by.
Asturias is a natural and unique paradise keeping beaches forests and mountains in great harmony. It attracts all age groups looking for adventure, and keen to discover something unique and new, as well as practicing sports, eating amazing food, relaxing, enjoy life, or just want to get away from the stress of the everyday life.
All 4 rooms in the house have their own private bathroom. One of the rooms has a whirlpool. Crib and high chair are also available. On the first floor, the two rooms have balconies, one facing south to the mountains and the other one facing north to the sea.
There is a huge garden facing south to the mountains and a porch where you can enjoy al freco dining whilst watching the sunset.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3620 square feet
2x Queen, Queen, Queen, and King
8 guests maximum
15 mins by car
Sea views from the north side and mountain views from the south.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Golf enthusiasts can enjoy the great facilities at Los Balagares golf club
- Asturias is also great for watersports enjoying the waves and winds of the Atlantic Ocean btu also for hiking and bike riding with great trails amidst the wonderful local countryside.
Places of Interest
- Cudillero, without a doubt the prettiest and most picturesque fishing village in Spain.
- Gijon is a very important port in the Asturian region. It has a great historic heritage especially from the Roman and Medieval times. Not to miss the Campa de Torres Archeological Site and the Roman Baths of Campo Valdés.
- Visit beutiful Oviedo, famous for its medieval old town and its stunning gothic cathedral, the Holy Chamber.
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Washer & Dryer