San Diego, California
Heart of Little Italy
Heart of Little Italy
This two bedroom, two and a half bathroom condo is in the heart of Little Italy in downtown San Diego! The spacious condo offers a great open concept floorplan. The kitchen features bar seating and opens right onto the dining area and living room. There is a private balcony off of the living room.
Both bedrooms feature en suite bathrooms. There is a king bed in the spacious master bedroom. The second bedroom has a queen bed. There is also an office area, in case there is work to be done while on vacation.
The building offers several amenities ensuring a wonderful stay. You will have access to two parking spaces, and a state of the art fitness center. There is a roof top deck with spa and sweeping views of the city and water.
Little Italy has everything you could want from, restaurants, bars, cafes, train station, bay, shopping, farmers market, and more. Enjoy your morning cup of coffee while the sun rises and hits the bay, watch the sailboats pass by, take a short walk to grab a croissant, or watch the incredible sunsets each evening. It is a short stroll to the Embarcadero, Coronado Ferry, Marine Museum, the Midway, and Seaport Village. Looking to explore further, bike along Harbor drive to Pt. Loma or up the hill to the zoo. There is also a trolley to take you wherever you want to go throughout San Diego or up the Coast to Solana Beach or Oceanside.
In San Diego's East County, the terrain varies from gentle foothills to mile-high mountains and the historic mining town, Julian, down to the 600,000-acre Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, offering nature-conscious visitors endless opportunities to hike, camp, fish, observe wildlife and much more. In San Diego's North County, the agricultural community produces quantities of flowers and magnificent produce.
Condo with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet
King and King
4 guests maximum
San Diego International Airport (SAN)
10 minutes by car
Balcony overlooking the city!
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Sail San Diego - With over 26 years of experience and thousands of happy clients, our crew works diligently to insure each Sail is a perfect one for all!
- Downtown and Little Italy Food Tour - Join Bite San Diego for a 4.5-hour food walking tour in San Diego’s Gaslamp Quarter and Little Italy.
- La Jolla Sea Caves Kayak Tour - Enjoy the sublime coastal scenery as you spot abundant marine life during this 2-hour trip kayaking in La Jolla’s sea caves and ecological reserve.
Places of Interest
- Sea World San Diego - Touch & Feed the Ocean's Most Fascinating Marine Life!
- USS Midway Museum - The USS Midway Museum is San Diego’s newest visitor attraction, this real naval aircraft carrier offers a once in a lifetime opportunity for everyone.
- San Diego Zoo - A leader in animal care and conservation, the San Diego Zoo is at the heart of the San Diego experience.
Little Italy experience
Great location. Short walk to the ocean. Lots of good restaurants within walking distance. The only downside is 7 am loud music from the morning aerobics class on the first floor directly under this second and third story townhouse. ”
Great Stay & Awesome rooftop deck!
A wonderful, charming place perfect for our visit to San Diego. Right in the heart of all Little Italy has to offer - just as described. Thank you!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility