Miramar Townhome- Sandestin
Miramar Beach, Florida
Miramar Townhome- Sandestin
This luxury three story townhouse is located in the neighborhood of Le Jardin. Le Jardin is nestled right in the heart of the Village of Baytowne Wharf, on the Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort. This home overlooks a beautiful courtyard in the front with flowing fountains and lush landscaping. In the back, it overlooks the calming Choctawhatchee Bay. You can relax on the front porch which listening to the bubbling fountains, or enjoy the bay views from one of the many balconies.
The home is beautifully furnished with original artwork throughout. The main floor has Travertine tile floors, 12.5 foot ceilings with two sets of soaring french doors, and intricate crown molding. The expansive living room has ample comfortable seating for the entire family. The kitchen opens right onto the dining area with seating for eight.
There are three bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms. The first of the two master bedrooms is located on the second floor. It has a king size bed, spacious en suite bathroom and its own covered balcony that is shared with the second bedroom on this floor. This second bedroom has a set of triple, queen-size bunk beds, making it the ideal space for kids of all ages.
The third floor master is a beautiful space with 10-foot ceilings and a private balcony with gorgeous views of the Bay! The en suite bathroom features a double-sided fireplace which serves both the master bedroom and bathroom.
Le Jardin 172 has everything you could need for a truly unforgettable beach vacation. Its location within the Sandestin Beach and Golf Resort offers guests an abundance of amenities.
-Access to Amenity Terrace complete with outdoor grills, neighborhood pool and hot tub as well as onsite fitness center
-Walking distance to the Village of Baytowne Wharf
-Covered parking lot
Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort is a unique and charming destination that has been voted the 'Best' resort in Destin, Florida and the #1 resort on Florida's beautiful Emerald Coast. Sandestin is a four season resort for all ages. There is something for everyone at this magnificent 2,400 acre property, including sugar white sand beaches, full service beach services, golf for every level of play, a top rated Destin tennis club, water sports, marina, fitness center, spa, biking and walking trails and even our own pedestrian Village, with shopping, dining, events, nightlife and entertainment. Explore and enjoy your time with us today. Since we want you to truly enjoy your time with us, all of our accommodations also come with an array of daily amenities during your stay:
• Two (2) complimentary 4-hour bike rentals each day
• One hour free of kayak rentals and one hour of boogie boards, weather permitting
• One hour of free tennis court time per unit
• Free access to the fitness center
• Free access to the resort transportation service
• Preferred Beach Parking
• To enjoy these exclusive privileges, just present your Resort Card!
Enjoy our four award-winning golf clubs and courses—Baytowne, The Raven, Burnt Pine, and The Links. Highly regarded as some of the best courses in Florida, these championship courses offer the perfect blend of challenge and fun! Enjoy full-service beach services and access to miles of legendary white sand beaches on the Gulf Coast of Florida. Sandestin’s pristine beaches are the perfect place to relax and play in the sparkling sands and warm, emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
Townhome with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2500 square feet, 233 square meters
King, King, and Other
7 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Regional Airport (VPS) or Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP)
30-45 minutes by car from both airports
Beautiful bay view!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Visit Harbor Walk Village which offers activities sand entertainment to please each and every taste in your family.
- Swim with the Dolphins at Southern Star Dolphin Cruises in Destin.
- Experience fabulous dining options in Miramar including La Famiglia and Cocunutz Fusion Cafe.
Places of Interest
- Village of Baytowne Wharf - Features an array of dining, shopping, and nightlife and a full schedule of outdoor festivals and events for the entire family.
- Baytowne Marina - Where guests, residents and locals come together to enjoy picturesque Choctawhatchee Bay.
- Enjoy one of four award-winning golf clubs and courses — Baytowne, The Raven, Burnt Pine, and The Links.
- Big Kahunah's Water Park - Destin's favorite water park with wave pool, water slides, lazy river, kids play areas, miniature golf, and more!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet