Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dubai Golf Estate Home
One of the most prestigious addresses in Dubai, this quaint townhouse has full golf course views. The end of terrace modern style townhouse is located within the luxury mews style Montgomerie Maisonette district.
This is the opportunity to visit an emerged golf city with all the magic of evolving Arabia without undo restrictions and constraints.
The villa is insular and offers outstanding views from the main living room, master bedroom and roof terrace. The ground floor consists of a spacious sitting room with patio doors to the garden, fitted kitchen and cloakroom. It also has a small piano available for guests to use.
The first floor has three bedrooms with an en-suite master and a private master balcony.
The second floor is a large roof terrace, perfect for entertaining and with exceptional views over the golf course and onto the Dubai Marina skyline.
The garden is spacious. To the front there is covered parking for 2 cars.
The desert is close and one can go for day and overnight visits to desert hotels. A magnificent long beach with multiple water sport activities.
The shopping is exceptional and Dubai thrives on competition between shopping malls resulting in unusual exotic designs.
Apart from modern shopping there are a number of traditional old souks where one can browse in the history of old Dubai and purchase gold and interesting jewelry, spices and all things typical.
Good waterparks for children and the country is children orientated with various amusement parks.
The property comes with a daily maid service included.
Townhome with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3000 square feet
King, King, and Other
5 guests maximum
Dubai International Airport - DXB
30 minutes by car
Direct view over golf course, 50 m away from number 1 tee. Outstanding views of city 1 km away. The sea and beach is located 10 mins away as well as the popular Marina and multiple 5 Star Hotels.
Activities of Interest
- Shopping is unmissable in the city. There are a phenomenal array of boutiques and huge shopping malls to visit.
- The camel and horse races are the stuff of legend and are a must-see during your stay.
- Golf lovers will be spoilt here. The property is surrounded by two great courses, a 9 hole and an 18 hole.
Places of Interest
- Shopping is unmissable in the From the highest buildings in the world to the biggest malls with desert safaris, beaches and an array of theme parks, Dubai truly caters for those looking for a diverse trip.
- The musical dancing fountains and the Burj Khalifa which is the worlds tallest building.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo