Settled in a unique location, just 25 meters from the sea Villa Tiha is located with its own private beach in a beautiful secluded bay. Whilst accompanied by a small number of exclusive houses, the Villa is the last house on a private road surrounded by pure nature.
Villa Tiha features a contemporary spacious open plan living room with feature fireplace, opening glass walls to the south elevation linking the internal and external areas and a fully fitted kitchen with quality appliances. There is also a climatic controlled Wine cellar.
There are spacious 5 bedrooms all with ensuite modern bathrooms, all enjoying fantastic views out to sea, the Island of Hvar and the majestic nature all around.
The home features various wonderful light filled spaces using only natural materials: local stone, combed oak, linen fabrics and top quality Italian furniture.
The charming villages of Sumartin and Selca are less than 2km away, one having a lovely harbor, both have a small number of necessary shops, restaurants and cafes.
Villa Tiha has been featured on one of the UK’s leading architectural television programmes “homes by the Med” this is what its presenter said; "Tiha is a gleaming delight in an astonishing setting, this beauty built of the finest Brac stone cascades down to a sapphire sea. An amazing place to while away the hours in an architectural gem that feels like home."
PLEASE NOTE full service including daily maid and a chef can be arranged on request at a fee.
On request and at the going rates, the owner can also charter his yacth for stunning boat excursions around Brac Island.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4500 square feet, 419 square meters
King, King, King, Queen, and Queen
9 guests maximum
Brac Airport or Split Airport
15 mins by car or from Split: Supetar (ferry) 45 min, Sunartin (Car) 38 km, Sumartin (Very Yes) 60 min, Sea Plane - Jelsa (Hvar) 14 mins
Stunning views of the Bay and the Adriatic Sea
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Excursions to beautiful Split, Hvar and Dubrovnik can be arranged with Sunseeker Motor Cruiser with Skipper for charter.
- Great watersports activities including kayaking & paddle-boarding (House Kayaks & Paddle-Boards)
- At the turn of the 20th century, Croatia was the second largest wine growing region in Europe until phyloxera destroyed the entire wine industry. That said, the wine terraces on all the islands and mainland are being resurrected with great success.
- For the tennis enthusiasts high-end Championship courts are just 5km away.
- Private Yoga classes can be arranged with local instructor.
- If sailing is your passion, local Yatch charter excursions can be arranged.
Places of Interest
- Visit the picturesque village of Lozisce (spelled Lozhische) with its typical Dalmatian architecture dominated by the beautiful St. John and Paul's Parish.
- Enjoy the most beautiful beach in the whole of Croatia, Zlatni Rat Beach, dubbed the Golden Horn from above for its peculiar shape.
- Admire the wide range of monasteries on the island of Brac, including the jaw-dropping Blaca Hermitage located in the south of Brac, just stunning!
Such a glamorous home!
Villa Tiha is spacious and gorgeous. My favorite part of the property was the isolation, location and the beachfront access. The home is the very last home in the bay and is surrounded by thick vegetation - the privacy was supreme. The beach area with dock was also convenient for boat access to surrounding areas of the island. There is a large kitchen, multiple dining areas and hidden relaxation zones inside and out of the home, including a fireplace, a limestone outdoor grill, a jacuzzi and a beautiful pool. Even better, you know you'll be in great hands because Villa Tiha has the most wonderful property manager that has years of experience. I highly recommend this home. ”
What a great week
We had a fantastic time in this truly great villa. Our party consisted of 8 of us and from first arriving we were made most welcome. Milka welcomed us and looked after us throughout our stay and assisted us with bookings, reservations and recommendations. The villa is fantastic and I can only recommend it highly. The ability to access the water and enjoy the early morning swims made us a memorable holiday for us all. I would love to return to Brac Thank you for allowing us to stay John and Amelia”