Ideally situated just a few minutes drive from all that the Hamptons have to offer, Goldhaven is a spacious property with a fenced in backyard, entirely surrounded by serene farmland. This ranch style home features 2,500 square feet complete with five bedrooms, five bathrooms, and a guesthouse. With an extensive list of amenities inside and out, this home is the perfect retreat no matter the time of year.
The home’s sprawling floor plan and strategically designed outdoor spaces make this the perfect home for both entertaining and relaxing. Step into the spacious great room and find soaring ceilings, a flat-screen TV, three cozy couches, a fully equipped kitchen, and a dining area. Guests visiting in the temperate months should take advantage of dining on the screened in porch that also features an extensive outdoor kitchen with grill.
The appealing bedrooms of this residence boast gaping windows that allow natural light to flood the room, luxurious linens, ample space, and privacy. Three bedrooms feature King size beds, and two feature full beds.
Manicured so that guests can always feel far away from the stresses of daily life, the backyard oasis is the perfect escape. The centerpiece of the yard is the attractive pool surrounded by a tiled surface and gardens. Ample lounge chairs line the edge of the pool for sunbathing, and there is a shaded gazebo close by. Next to the gazebo is a babbling water feature, and guests that choose to lounge here tend to have the best afternoon naps.
Year around, this town always has something entertaining happening. In the wintertime, if it gets cold enough for long enough, the locals go ice skating on Mill Pond, and ice sailing on Mecox Bay, both of which are wonderful things to watch and participate in. The classic car show that takes place every fall on the hamlet green is also one of the more popular annual events in town.
With Goldhaven being located south of the highway, guests do not need to worry about bringing a car along.
Private Residence with 1 level
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 2500 square feet, 233 square meters
King, King, King, Full, and Full
10 guests maximum
Long Island MacArthur Airport (ISP) or John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) or LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
ISP: 45 minutes by car; JFK: 1 hour and 30 minutes by car; LGA: 1 hour and 45 minutes by car
From the roof top patio, guests can see the beautiful beach and ocean views!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Take tours and sample wines at the numerous vineyards and wineries of the Hamptons.
- Sail Montauk - Enjoy an exhilarating sail on the waters of Montauk in a private sailboat.
- Deep Hollow Ranch - Take a horseback ride to the beach.
Places of Interest
- Water Mill is located in the midst of all that the Hamptons have to offer.
- Parrish Art Museum - The Parrish is a center for cultural engagement, an inspiration and destination for the region, the nation, and the world.
- Long Island Aquarium & Exhibition Center - This destination features one of the largest all-living coral reef displays in this hemisphere.
- Montauk Point State Park - Visit this destination for beautiful views, and snap a picture with it's famous lighthouse.