Huntington Beach Retreat
Huntington Beach, California
This picturesque Huntington Beach oasis is situated just two blocks from the beach and four blocks from Main Street’s fantastic restaurants, eclectic shops and the iconic Huntington Beach pier. With four bedrooms, and nestled on 3000 square feet of pure California luxury, this is the ideal home for a rejuvenating, blissful getaway!
Delight in the comfort of this idyllic, seaside cottage by relaxing in the sitting room after a long day, watching a movie on the expansive TV or spending quality time with your loved ones. The second and third floor balconies offer even more panoramic ocean views for your enjoyment. The ground floor terrace has a fire pit, gas grill and ample seating, making for an incredible spot to drink, dine, and bask in the sunshine.
There are three traditional bedrooms on the second floor. The elegant master suite has a king bed, spacious en suite bathroom, and a lovely fireplace. There's also a private balcony attached, just waiting for you to to unwind with a glass of wine, while enjoying the spectacular majesty of the sunset. The second bedroom also has a king bed, and the third bedroom offers two full sized beds. Additionally, there is a bunk room on the third floor with six twin beds, and a full bathroom. With so much extra space for lounging and camaraderie, you'll want to invite the whole family along!
Dozens of Huntington Beach web sites detail the multitude of entertainment options that you'll find during your stay here. Additionally, Huntington Beach is a great, centrally located home base for an assortment of Southern California activities, like exploring tide pools, Disneyland and numerous other amusement parks, art festivals and the exquisite Catalina Island. At the beach, you can surf, boogie board, join in a game of volleyball and watch the kite surfers. Huntington Dog Beach is great fun if you are an animal lover. Other favorite nearby activities include renting a Duffy or going whale watching in Newport Beach, paddle boarding in Huntington Harbor, or attending the summer art festivals in Laguna Beach.
**No Pets Allowed**
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4000 square feet
King, King, Full, and Bunk
6 guests maximum
John Wayne Airport (SNA), Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
20 minutes by car (SNA), 50 minutes by car (LAX)
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Surfrider's Academy - Surfriders Academy Surf School offers the most fun, safe and memorable surf lesson experience of your life!
- Huntington Harbour Boat Rentals - Huntington Harbor Boat Rentals, conveniently located in Sunset Beach, is the best place to rent stand-up paddle boards, and kayaks in Orange County!
- Dine & Shop on Main Street - We are a 5 minute walk to Main Street with it's many restaurants and shops
- Meadowlark Golf Course - Meadowlark Golf Club's spectacular golf course, upscale amenities and superlative guest service have earned it recognition among Southern California's best daily fee golf properties!
- Newport Beach and Harbor - Great place to go out on a whale watching or deep seafishing trip. Also our favorite spot for duffy rentals..
Places of Interest
- Huntington Beach Pier - Watch the sunset at one of the most iconic locations in Southern CA. Many types of activities occur near the pier..surfng & volleyballcompetitions, art festivals, outdoor movies and musical events, etc.
- Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve - A beautiful coastal estuary, perfect to take the kids for an educational, fun filled day!
- Disney World & Knotts Berry Farm are about 30 minutes away
- Crystal Cove State Park - beautiful beach with coves, tide pools and hiking trails is about 30 minutes away
- Sea World and San Diegeo are less than a 2 hour drive
Owner was awesome to deal with ... great location ... wonderful property
Location is walking distance to downtown HB. Owner came down and met me and showed me around the house and even left a nice welcome basket with cookies for me. I highly recommend this owner and the property.”
Beautiful Huntington Beach
Beautifully decorated Huntington Beach Home. A couple blocks from the beach and a few blocks into town - Main Street. A lot of activities going on. Tuesday eve street fair, pier activity and the new Surf City complex with restaurants and boutiques. This home has everything you need for your enjoyment. Three stories, a garage of beach necessities, and a front porch to relax and enjoy the environment. We enjoyed a family get together here!”
- 40"+ TV
- Covered Parking
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer