Villa Jolla and Sauna - Inspired by Nature
Padasjoki is located in Southern Finland and is part of the Päijänne Tavastia region.
Villa Jolla is located on Lake Päijänne, the second largest lake in Finland. In the middle of its open waters you can find a nature lover’s treasure, Päijänne National Park, which consists of small islets and bigger islands with steep rocks or sandy eskers.
Villa Jolla, the flagship of Kiuasniemi Villas, is a gem on the Lake Päijänne with a beautiful view of the Päijänne National Park.
This fully equipped design Villa is suited for fourteen guests.
The spacious villa is full of light, has an edgy design and majestic landscapes which was sculptured by the glacial period. It has a modern kitchen, comfortable dining area, living room and a stylish sauna area. The main villa features 5 bedrooms, private sun-deck, large patio, pier and sandy beach.
A separate mini-spa, Villa Sauna, completes the luxury experience with it's large wooded heated sauna overlooking the National Park, outdoor jacuzzi, large patio and direct access to the Lake. The villa also features 2 more bedrooms and a living area.
Admire the magical play of light on the surface of Lake Päijänne and in the skies above it!
Single Family Home with 1 level
7 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3230 square feet, 301 square meters
King, Twin, Twin, Twin, Twin, King, and Twin
14 guests maximum
1.5 hours by car
Unforgettable views of Lake Päijänne and it's National Park.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Canoeing to the nearby islands and having a picnic at a maintained campfire place, visiting the unique ridge island Kelvenne and its sandy beach lagoons.
- SaunaBoat by Marinetek is an exciting and unique way to see Lake Päijänne and National Park. Our licenced skipper will take you in to the waters of Päijänne National Park.
- Enjoy clean water and beautiful scenery. Fun and sporty - water-skiing, tube riding, boogie boarding.
- How about fishing in the deep waters of Lake Päijänne? Get inspired by the tailor-made fishing trip with our experienced fishing guide.
Places of Interest
- Lake Päijänne and Päijänne Natural Park are famous for great surroundings, enjoyable nature, and possibilities for different activities for the whole family, or groups.
- Experience the steep rock shores and the sandy lagoons on board of our high quality cruising boat. Get acquainted with the history of the area and enjoy majestic landscapes of Lake Päijänne National Park.
Had a great stay at Villa Jolla....the house is gorgeous and is perfect for a week of relaxation and rejuvenation in nature. Spent many evenings just bbqing on the wrap around deck looking out on the lake, Marko was a great host and will hopefully return during the summer months at some point.”