Oasis in the Desert near Tennis, Golf and Festivals
Oasis in the Desert
In the California desert, your ten acre oasis awaits! This six-bedroom paradise is no mirage, just almost 6000 square feet of pure finery and bliss. This family estate offers you the perfect way to beat the heat! Security and privacy are paramount as the property is double gated and located at the end of the street with few neighbors.
With a Italian villa style, this home brings a certain elegance to the rugged nature of the Wild West. This superb estate offers two gated entrances for the utmost privacy. Boasting an open floor plan and a mix of cool tile and wooden floors, this home has a light and airy feel that perfectly offsets the heat outside. In the great/movie room, comfortable furnishings circle around a large, plasma screen television and a lovely fireplace. The fireplace sits deep in a stone wall, bringing even more of an earthy sense to this otherwise elaborate and decorative home.
The gourmet kitchen sits adjacent to the main living space, and offers ample space for lounging about while the master chef of the group whips up a delicious meal. You’ll find more than enough space to sauté and chop to your heart’s content on the gleaming granite countertops, and the stainless steel Kitchen Aid appliances will finish your masterpiece off to perfection! This home comes with abundant space for dining, including a lovely breakfast bar just perfect for sipping your morning coffee. Just off the kitchen sits a charming nook surrounded by large open windows, allowing the sun to stream in while you enjoy a casual meal with a southerly view of the mountains. For a more formal affair, head to the elongated, teak dining table, with seating for ten.
With six bedrooms designed to cater specifically to your satisfaction, retreating to your private space at the end of the day has never felt so gratifying. The vast master suite holds a large king-sized canopy bed, and has access to an en suite bathroom with a relaxing steam shower. It also has a relaxing private patio with fountain and jacuzzi.
All the other bedrooms hold equally comfortable king sized beds that will lull you to sleep as soon as your head hits the pillow. Each room is decorated in a grounded and natural style, with a smattering of desert style pieces that bring a certain warmth and brightness to the space. The combination will put you right at home! Each bedrooms has a large TV, most are equipped with Smart TVs.
There is a private apartment with its own entrance and kitchenette, as well as an attached casita with private entrance.
Endless forms of entertainment await you at this spectacular property. For the rare rainy day, inside you’ll find a pool table for some friendly competition, and a projection TV room for a casual movie night. However, if the weather permits, and it usually does, make sure to spend those precious daylight hours lounging by the salt water pool. Surrounded by a well-landscaped lawn and tropical palm trees, the patio offers generous seating spaces, with tables for dining and chaises for basking in the sun. Make use of the outdoor grill for a poolside cookout, or take a break from the heat by immersing yourself in the cool water.
Your ten acre estate may feel far removed from the rush of city life, but you’re only minutes away from Old Town La Quinta luxury shopping and fine dining. Avid golfers will love the proximity to the gorgeous Plantation Golf Course, and outdoorsmen will love the easy access to incredible hiking trails, boasting that wild desert scenery the region is famous for. Take care to venture out to see the sights and enjoy all the amazing opportunities afforded to you knowing that you can retreat back to the intimacy and privacy of your oasis at the end of the day.
Enjoy your time in the California desert in style!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5734 square feet, 533 square meters
King, King, King, King, King, and Queen
12 guests maximum
Palm Springs International Airport - PSP
30 minutes by car
Incredible mountain views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Plantation Golf Course - This championship course was designed by world-renowned architect Brian Curley, and offers golf enthusiasts an experience they won't forget!
- Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival - During the summer's festival season, this world famous music festival sits just in your backyard!
- Palm Springs Arial Tramway - This tramway is the world's largest rotating tram car, and travels over two and half miles along the breathtaking cliffs of Chino Canyon.
- Adventure Hummer Tours - Climb aboard an open-air hummer for an adventure to the San Andreas Fault and Joshua Tree National Park!
- Indian Canyons Hiking - One of the most spectacular and culturally sensitive areas of the Agua Caliente Band of the Cahuilla Indians Reservation, this natural wonder and numerous spectacular hiking trails!
Places of Interest
- Old Town La Quinta - Enjoy the luxury shops and fine dining of this charming city!
- Empire Polo Club - Enjoy the thrill of watching world-class polo games at one of the most beautiful polo clubs in the world!
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino - Offering Vegas-level gambling options, world-class dining and amazing entertainment, this resort has it all!
- Shields Date Garden - Since 1924, this location has been famous for its date shakes, date ice cream, and delicious date candies!
- The Bistro - A world of flavor, textures, and ambience await you at Indio's prime fine-dining experience!