Deep in the heart of Summit County sits a four-bedroom mountainside oasis., nestled on 2100 square feet among the wooded scenery and majestic vistas of the Frisco wilderness. Offering supreme finery and bliss in the midst of rugged and untamed terrain, make this Frisco home your home base as you explore Colorado’s thrilling high country!
With traditional architecture and a mountain cottage-style, a pleasant, folksy ambience greets you as you pull up the main drive. The rusticity of the interior matches the exterior, with comforting wooden floors and delightfully weathered leather sofas that meld to your body as soon as you sink into them. Cuddle up with a woolen blanket and a cup of hot cocoa around the fireplace, either enjoying spending quality time with your loved ones, or simple gazing out the large windows, and getting lost in the serene beauty sitting just outside your front door. From here, the main floor expands into the dining and kitchen areas, separated by a delightful breakfast bar. The kitchen offers plentiful space to whip up a mouthwatering, homemade meal that everyone can enjoy. The indoor dining table has seating for six, or if the weather permits, you can take your meals on the intimate, private deck, with the brisk, mountain breeze refreshing you as you dine.
Each bedroom offers sensational, lavish beds that truly make you feel as if you’re sleeping on a cloud. Three of the bedrooms offer queen-sized frames, and there’s also a bunkroom, perfect for the kids to share! With unmatched comfort, you’ll feel safe and pampered here when you lay down to sleep at night.
While it’s tempting to spend your days wrapped in the arms of luxury at your mountain paradise, or exploring the picturesque scenes that surround you, make sure you take the time to visit the charming city of Frisco and all it has to offer. With its amazing hiking opportunities, spectacular views, and the incredibly scenic Dillon Reservoir, Frisco has always been beloved by outdoorsmen. Even though it has a small town vibe, Main Street is filled with exquisite options for dining, shopping, and nightlife!
Spend the week in Frisco, and learn the true meaning of living the high life!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2100 square feet, 196 square meters
Queen, Queen, Queen, and Bunk
11 guests maximum
Denver International Airport (DEN), Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
1 hour and 45 minutes by car (DEN), 1 hour by car (EGE)
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- KODI Rafting in Colorado - Owned and operated by a third generation Colorado boating family, this company will take you on the adventure of a lifetime!
- Adventure Paddle Tours - Experience the majestic scenery of Lake Dillon with guides who know everything there is to know about this intriguing environment.
- Frisco Adventure Park - Full of exhilarating outdoor activities in the winter and summer, thrill seekers will get quite the adrenaline rush at this amazing park!
- Alpenglow Adventure Tours - Enjoy sightseeing on one of seven fascinating railroad excursion packages, each offering the very best that the Rocky Mountain wilderness has to offer!
- Frisco Historic Park and Museum - Visit this excellent and interactive museum, and learn all about the rich history and heritage of the town of Frisco!
Places of Interest
- Rainbow Lake - Take a gentle hike past rushing streams and gorgeous trees to the spectacular Rainbow Lake!
- Ten Mile Canyon Recreational Trail - Ending at Copper Mountain, this is the perfect trail if you're looking for scenic vistas paired with a hike that's a little more difficult!
- Outer Range Brewing Company - A newly opened, innovative craft brewery in Summit County, focused on creating high quality brews and fostering a sense of community among its patrons.
- Frisco Nordic Center - Just minutes from Frisco's charming Main Street, this is an excellent facility for cross=country skiing, with exceptional views of mountain peaks in every direction!
- Butterhorn Bakery & Cafe - A local staple, this charming cafe offers an outdoor patio where you can enjoy delicious baked goods, plus lattes and brunch cocktails.