Ventura Luxury Family Beach Villa
Ventura Luxury Family Beach Villa
Offering the perfect laid back, beachside ambiance, this luxury villa has four bedrooms, and sits nestled on just under 4300 square feet and is just one short block away from the beach! Enjoy the sand and surf in style in picture-perfect Ventura!
This spacious and stylish home offers a modern look combined with the chic and tropical luxury of California. You’ll adore the open floor plan and the designer furnishings that fill each room. All décor gives off an elegant, sleek air, but with an exotic twist, seen in the vibrant pops of color that catch your eye in an otherwise minimal and modern space. On the second floor, you’ll find the main living spaces, with a lavish and elegant living room, filled with natural, California sunlight that streams in from large windows. Cool, stone floors can be found throughout the home, helping to combat the summer heat outside.
The gourmet kitchen is punctuated by a center island that also functions as a breakfast bar where you can enjoy your morning coffee in peace. An abundance of counter space, as well as state-of-the-art appliances, will help you whip up a delicious creation that you can enjoy together at the refined dining table. Or, take your meal on the charming deck that sits just off of the living room, where you can enjoy the beauty of the sunset while you dine.
The four bedrooms are spread throughout this home, with a spacious, studio room on the first floor, two bedrooms on the second, and the impeccable master suite on the top floor. If you’re lucky enough to call the master suite your own, ascend up the swirling spiral staircase to your lovely retreat. The lavish king bed is covered by luxurious linens and bedding and faces a massive flat screen television. A private balcony sits just off the space, perfect for a glass of wine or tropical cocktail before bed. In the master bath, you’ll find a magnificent stone tub looking out over your palm tree paradise. Each of the other bedrooms offers a wonderful, queen-sized bed designed to offer you maximum comfort throughout the night.
On the first floor of your beach house sits a family entertainer’s dream. The media center game room will entertain your kids for hours on rainy days. If you’re in the mood for a little friendly competition, challenge your loved ones to a Ping-Pong tournament. This space also holds a charming kitchenette, so you can always have a cold one at the ready! Just outside you’ll find a beautifully landscaped backyard, complete with patio seating and an outdoor grill, perfect for a family barbecue.
The convenience and location of this sensational villa seriously can’t be beat! Just a stroll away from the safety of your home you’ll find the newly renovated San Buenaventura State Beach Park, complete with running trails, volleyball courts, and more fun under the sun! Just a short walk or bike ride away on Seaward Avenue, you’ll find tasty local restaurants and coffee houses. Joannafinas offers authentic and spicy Mexican food, while at the historic Duke’s Restaurant you’ll enjoy American breakfasts, juicy hamburgers, and arcade games. Ride your bikes to the Channel Islands National park or Old Town Ventura for a day of exciting exploration. With so many places to explore and things to do, there will never be a dull moment!
Come enjoy this lovely Southern Cal property -- you'll have a fantastic time enjoying the home, fabulous neighborhood, bike path, the beach volleyball nearby, fantastic eateries, the hiking, famous surf breaks, the LA Theatre, shopping in Beverly Hills and much more! This is also a great location for getting up to Malibu and Santa Barbara during your stay!
This villa has all you could ever ask for from a sensation, Southern California beach house. Book your dream vacation today!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4300 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
12 guests maximum
Santa Barbara Municipal Airport (SBA), Bob Hope Airport (BUR)
45 minutes by car (SBA), 1 hour and 15 minutes (BUR)
Lovely beach and San Buenaventura State Beach Park views!
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Buenaventura Golf Course (10 minute drive) - With a classic layout and traditional fairways and greens, this course will make you feel as if you've stepped back in time.
- Spectre Dive Boat (10 minute drive) - Explore the amazing world of the ocean either by scuba or snorkel!
- Ventura Boat Rentals (8 minute drive) - Located in the spectacular Ventura Harbor, here you can charter your own private boat, or take a romantic dinner cruise!
- Four Brix Winery (10 minute drive) - At this craft winery located in the heart of Ventura, you'll find internationally-inspired wines and can take guided tours!
- Ventura County Wine Trail - Featuring eleven artisan wineries, as well as the hottest entertiainment destinations in Ventura County, this trail is a great way to spend the time!
Places of Interest
- Ventura Pier and Promenade (3 minute drive) - Enjoy the balmy ocean breezes and lively atmosphere of this iconic Ventura landmark!
- Ventura Botanical Gardens (7 minute drive) - Take a guided tour through these vibrant and gorgeous gardens!
- Channel Islands National Park (15 minute drive) - This national park encompasses five remarkable islands and their unique ocean environment.
- San Buenaventura Mission (7 minute drive) - This historically significant Spanish mission is one of the most iconic sites in Ventura.
- Lure Fish House (5 minute drive) - Enjoy clam chowder, grassy bar oysters, wild mahi-mahi, and much more at this classy seafood restaurant!
Not our best stay with 3rd Home
This property was mediocre. It is a heavily used rental that has not been updated for probably 30 years and the wear and tear on it are obvious. The plumbing, gas line and hot water all went out or were broken during our visit. To their credit, the property manager was very kind and responsive to fixing problems, but it really cut into the vacation time and enjoyment to have so many service calls during our visit. The location is also a bit marginal. Even though it is fairly close to the ocean, it is even closer to Highway 101, so the highway noise is non-stop. Mechanical problems aside, we would have to say that this property is not up to the normal 3rd Home standards in condition or location.”
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet