Villa Rosana is located in the exclusive Punta Cana Resort, a stunning swath of tropical paradise blessed with an amazing climate and soft sea breezes all year round. With five lavish bedrooms, this sensational villa sits on 5000 square feet of luxury, and has housed some of the biggest stars known to man. These stars return to Punta Cana, and Villa Rosana specifically, for the white sand beaches, colorful coral reefs and crystal blue waters!
The incredible finery and pampering you’ll experience at this villa is never-ending. With a caretaker there to help with your every need and a 24/7 security guard onsite, you'll feel completely safe and well-cared for!
The bright, vast interiors of Villa Rosana feature vaulted ceilings and oversized glass windows and doors overlooking the spectacular landscape outside. These sliding glass doors open to seamlessly blend the tropical elegance of interior and exterior spaces. The furnishings and finishes are contemporary and sleek, with pristine, tile flooring throughout. Lush, deep green plants are scattered throughout the home, along with vibrant pops of color, combining to create a lovely tropical style of décor. The lovely formal dining area for eight looks out to the swimming pool and swaying palm trees, and the large, fully equipped kitchen includes stainless steel appliances and a large center island with gas stove and a breakfast bar. The kitchen is spacious, perfect for gathering together with the entire family to create a delicious masterpiece! After you’re finished your hearty meal, let yourself sink into one of the many plush sofas, so decadent and soft you’ll never want to move. Spend time with your loved ones, lounging in complete splendor and bliss whether you’re outside or in!
Five immaculate bedrooms can accommodate up to eight guests during your stay at this villa in paradise. Each bedroom features a king size bed, en-suite bathroom dual vanity, bidet, walk-in closet and flat screen television. There are three master suites, two of which provide massive jetted tubs, perfect for a relaxing soak before bed. From each room, you’ll have access to some sort of intimate patio space, where you can survey your domain in peace. From this secluded spot, delight in the brilliant hues of a Punta Cana sunset while sipping on cool glass of wine!
The palatial exteriors feature a beautiful infinity-edge swimming pool with a built-in hot tub. You will also find an alfresco dining set for six, a barbeque, a gazebo and an alfresco shower. With heat lamps and sun loungers, the terrace is available for fun in the sun during the day and peaceful relaxation at night! The lavish perks and entertainment of the interior are just as impressive! An icemaker, juicer, wine fridge, and an espresso machine are all available for your beverage needs. If you’re looking for some light exercise on your vacation, a fitness room and a sauna are available so you can get active, and allow your body to rejuvenate afterwards. And, just when you think it can’t get any better, have a movie night to remember in the impressive home theater, with tiered bucket seating, a superior sound
Punta Cana is known for its high end, fashionable style, with luminaries such as Oscar de la Renta, Mikhail Baryshnikov and Julio Iglesias calling this lovely city home. Villa Rosana is within proximity of three award-winning golf courses, two designed by PB Dye and the other by Tom Fazio. Also nearby is the five-star Tortuga Bay Hotel with its award-winning restaurant Bamboo. Just a five-minute stroll away sits the acclaimed Casa Club, which will offer your direct access to the beach. Outside of the elegance and chic splendor, make sure you explore the untamed wilderness surrounding you. Punta Cana and the areas around it are well known for breathtaking hiking trails, beautiful undisturbed beaches, and interested and exotic wildlife!
Stay in a home fit for a star, and enjoy the finer things in life at Villa Rosana!
Private Residence with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5000 square feet, 465 square meters
King, King, King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Punta Cana International Aiport (PUJ)
10 minutes by car
Pool views, as well as the lush wilderness of the Dominican Republic!
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Optional amenities: Chef, villa pre-stocking, golf carts
$300 cleaning fee - covers live-in maid who cleans the house everyday
Activities of Interest
- La Hacienda Golf Course - With sweeping, tropical views, this championship level golf course is equal parts challenging and gorgeous!
- Oscar de la Renta Tennis Court - This incredible tennis court is located at the exclusive Puntacana Resort & Club.
- HorsePlay Tours Punta Cana - In one day, participants will receive a cultural tour of local villages and learn about Dominican customs, history and traditions, go zip lining, horseback riding, and finally, sit down to an authentic Dominican meal.
- Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures - In order to experience some of the best snorkeling in Punta Cana, considering checking out a catamaran tour that takes participants directly to each famous dive site!
- Canopy Adventure Zip Line Tours - For those who desire an adrenaline rush during their Caribbean vacation, look no further than Canopy Adventures Zip Line Tours!
Places of Interest
- Six Senses Spa - Surrounded by five miles of turquoise water and a pristine white sandy beach, Six Senses Spa Punta Cana at Puntacana Resort & Club in the Dominican Republic provides a beautiful and natural getaway from the stresses of modern life.
- Bávaro Beach - Originally developed as a town for resort workers, the town of Bávaro has become a destination for tourists and locals alike for its ten kilometers of unspoiled seashore!
- Hoyo Azul - One of the most spectacular places to explore in Punta Cana is the Hoyo Azul (Blue Hole), which is a natural sinkhole filled with crystal-clear water.
- Bamboo - For a truly special dining experience, visit the AAA Four Diamond Award-winning Bamboo Restaurant, tucked away at the exclusive Tortuga Bay.
- La Cava - For an exclusive experience, visit La Cava, which offers its guests the rare opportunity to enjoy a dinner accompanied by one of the best wine collections in the Caribbean region. Make a reservation now, as only six can dine at a time!
We just have to say that the staff at Villa Rosana was the most accommodating, sweetest, helpful and hard working staff we had ever experienced. The house was spotless and they helped us with any additional information that we needed. The home itself was beyond gorgeous. The architecture was just the most grandest. All the decorating was perfectly done, down to the beautiful outside patio furniture. Would love to stay here again. The BEST! ”