The Palm House at Indian Wells
Indian Wells, California
The Palm House at Indian Wells
The Palm House at Indian Wells offers a prime spot in Indian Wells within 1800 square feet. This two bedroom, two bathroom home has beautiful mountain views, pristine landscaping, and a fantastic pool to take a dip in and beat the desert heat. Indian Wells Country Club also offers 36 holes of golf, two restaurants, and a fitness center.
Walk into the main living area with a gracious open floor plan opening up into the dining area and kitchen. A big screen TV mounted above the fireplace is the centerpiece of the comfortable couches and chairs, with expansive sliding doors behind you giving a perfect view out to the mountains and pool.
Gather around the dining table, where you will have the ideal view. Unique and elegant light fixtures hang from above the table and in the kitchen, which has plenty of counter space for any meal you may want to prepare. Natural lighting fills this fully equipped kitchen, and an island area with bar seating adds to the space offered.
The master bedroom offers a king bed atop beautiful hardwood floors and a sliding door out to the fire pit on the patio. With modern art and decor, as well as a cozy rug, it gives a classy yet cozy atmosphere to relax.
Walk into the bathroom to a large shower with an intricate and amazing tile design, which is separated from the double vanity and additional counters.
The second bedroom's orange wall pops and gives a splash of color and a modern feel. It offers two double beds and an additional bathroom with a tiled shower.
Outside, enjoy the spacious yard and patio area with a grill, fire pit, and chairs for lounging.
Palm Springs has so much to offer. It's known for its hot springs, stylish hotels, golf courses and spas. It's also noted for its many fine examples of midcentury-modern architecture. The core shopping district along Palm Canyon Drive features vintage boutiques, interior design shops and restaurants. And for the outdoor enthusiast, the surrounding Coachella Valley offers hiking, biking and horseback riding trails.
Steal the chance to stay at The Palm House at Indian Wells, where you can enjoy everything that Palm Springs has to offer.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1800 square feet, 168 square meters
King and 2x Full
6 guests maximum
Palm Springs International Airport - PSP
30 minutes by car
Santa Rosa Mountains and pool and palm tree views.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival – A fantastic annual music festival held in April featuring musical artists from many genres of music among several different stages.
- Indian Wells Golf Resort – Enjoy the day with a few rounds of golf at this desert masterpiece.
- VillageFest - The place to meet new friends is at this old-fashioned street fair with sidewalk performers, musicians, farmer's market, gifts and lots of food.
- Palm Springs Art Museum – Take a break from the heat while enjoying compelling art exhibitions from national and international artists.
- Palm Springs Air Museum - Rated by CNN as one of the top 14 Air Museums in the World. This facility Gives visitors an up-close look at the legendary fighters and bombers of WWII, Korea, and Vietnam.
- Indian Wells Tennis Garden-BNP Paribas Open
- Joshua Tree
Places of Interest
- Miro’s Restaurant – One of the top rated local restaurants with European cuisine. Slavic, Hungarian, Italian, Greek, and German styles of cooking in an establishment with recognizable elegance with an amazing wine list will leave you happy and satisfied.
- Purple Room Supper Club – Great entertainment, great food, great drinks, and great fun with all of the elegance of the Swing era.
- Agua Caliente Indian Canyons - Considered sacred to the Cahuilla Indians and of historical importance to scientists and nature lovers, these canyons provide a range of outdoor recreational activities for visitors.
- Tahquitz Canyon – Home to a spectacular 60-foot waterfall, rock art, ancient irrigation systems, native wildlife and plants with an observation deck and hiking trails.
- Palm Springs Aerial Tramway - Climb 8,000 feet from the desert to the San Jacinto Mountains, in less than 15 minutes, by tram.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet