Under The Rosemary Sun
Rosemary Beach, Florida
Under the Rosemary Sun
This gorgeous 3000 square foot home is located in the Rosemary Beach Community and offers four bedrooms and four and a half bathrooms with Gulf views and a private pool! It is a wonderful getaway that combines the allure of the beautiful Gulf of Mexico with the warmth of a Tuscan Villa. Only the finest has been incorporated into this home and is evident by the quality of design, complete with expansive windows that soak in an abundance of light and sunshine which make this property ideal for your vacation.
Walk into an open and airy living area with 20 foot ceilings and a wood-burning fireplace. The gourmet kitchen is an epicure's delight, with a 48” Viking Range, Bosch dishwasher and Kitchen-Aid refrigerator. Recycled Oceanside glass tile, limestone/marble countertops, and antique pine flooring run throughout, further enhancing the design and sense of luxury.
The first floor has a half bath as well as the first bedroom, with a queen bed and full ensuite bathroom.
The second floor boasts a wrap-around porch with a view of the Gulf, a screened sleeping porch, and two master suites, one of which features a dual fireplace between the bedroom and an adjoining bath; the other a quaint sitting room perfect for lazy summer afternoon naps. The third floor has an additional bedroom with four twin beds, great for kids. There is also a loft area complete with a TV, DVD player, and PlayStation.
Outside, you’ll find expansive deck space along a beautiful Ann Sacks inlaid tile heated swimming pool.
Other features include Euro-style bathrooms, custom design vanities, private outdoor shower, flat-screen TVs and DVDs, a security system, and wireless internet service throughout. Concierge services are available! There is one 'pack n play' crib available in the house. Beach chair, umbrella service, and bicycle rentals are also available on a daily or weekly basis.
Make sure to grab the chance to stay at Under The Rosemary Sun today for the perfect Gulf vacation!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, King, Queen, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
Panama City Airport (ECP)
35 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
The pool can be heated for a fee of $250/week
Activities of Interest
- Spa Pearl – Experience a replenishing world of health, wellness, and relaxation while invigorating your senses and being pampered at Spa Pearl.
- Wild Thang Airboat Tours - Take a thrilling ride sliding and spinning along the marshes and backwater creeks in just inches of water searching for alligators, dolphins, herons, egrets, & birds of prey.
- Camp Creek Golf Club - Tom Fazio-designed, 18-hole championship course is a perfect blend of fine short and long holes with wide fairways, which reward long, daring driving.
- Air Force Armament Museum - The focus is on Air Force armament through a variety of historical displays, from a B-17 World War II bomber to an F-4 Phantom II jet.
- Cattywampus Eco Adventures - Home of the Seashell Safari, a 3-hour day cruise that tours the waters and stops for a mid-cruise snorkel session where you can swim with fish, collect shells, and see various coastal birds and dolphins.
Places of Interest
- La Crema – A highly recommended tapas and chocolate shop, La Crema is a place to linger with friends, dine, and enjoy great flavors both in cuisine and wine.
- Shades Bar & Grill – Shades has been around for more than 20 years and offers daily chef features, famous wings, seafood, classic spirits and draught beer, a fabulous staff, and an exceptional environment.
- Alys Beach - This beach neighborhood includes a nature preserve, trails, outdoor sculptures, and elegant landscapes. Whether sitting on sugar-white sands or strolling along the nature walk, there's always a beautiful view.
- Pier Park - In neighboring Panama City, this is the spot for shopping and entertainment. This mega outdoor shopping mall has specialty shops, retailers, restaurants, and a state-of-the-art movie theater.
- Sundog Books - Grab a book to enjoy on the beach at this family owned, independent bookstore located in Seaside.
This wonderful house is in the heart of Rosemary Beach, and we walked to all of the great Restaurants there. We could not have been more impressed with the accommodations. Truly 5 ⭐️ ”
Gorgeous Home Under the Rosemary Sun
Under the Rosemary Sun Thank you for sharing with the Third Home Program This home is wonderful with very thought out furniture and layout. Each bedroom with en suite bath seemed very private. The home is very close to everything Rosemary beach has to offer and also very close to the beach. We so enjoyed the large heated pool and great courtyard. Lynne was great to work with and was very welcoming. Thank you for allowing us to enjoy your home. Deborah and Scott Stone”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility