Panama City Beach Oceanfront Upper Floor Condo
Panama City Beach, Florida
Panama City Beach Oceanfront Upper Floor Condo
Get ready for a paradise in sunny Panama City Beach, the likes of which you’ve never seen before! This spacious, two-bedroom, 1200 square foot condo is the perfect retreat for a laid back and relaxing vacation. A week of sun, surf, and pure, unadulterated luxury is anxiously awaiting you!
Classic, Florida beach house décor characterizes this luxury condo in the luxurious Emerald Isle resort. Brand-new sleek hardwood floors throughout the property allow the tropical, island-themed artwork and finishes to pop, creating a bright and sunny atmosphere that radiates around the entirety of the home. The living room is cozy, with pleasant and plush couches surrounding a TV and DVD set, making this the perfect spot for a movie night after dinner.
The open floor plan spreads into the charming dining room and a fully equipped kitchen with new state of the art stainless steel appliances. The chef of the group will be chomping at the bit to take advantage of the state of the art appliances in this space, and will surely whip up more than one delicious meal during your time here. A handsome breakfast bar sits facing the kitchen, perfect for a morning cup of coffee while you read the daily paper. The elegant dining table is reserved for larger affairs, with seating for up to six. If you prefer, take your coffee or your meals out on the private balcony, overlooking the vibrant blue waters just outside your door.
The master bedroom at this property offers impeccable luxury. A gorgeously designed wooden frame holds a lavish king-sized bed, and the space offers a personal television, as well as more breathtaking views of the pristine, sandy beaches below. The second bedroom offers two supremely comfortable twin sized beds.
Emerald Isle is situated on the west end of Panama City Beach, just minutes away from the lively Pier Park. While here, you’ll have access to all the first class amenities the resort has to offer. Outside, you’ll find an outdoor pool where you can bask serenely in the sun, or splash around in the refreshing water. A second indoor/outdoor pool equipped with a steam room, as well as a hot tub, are available to offer even more relaxation. If you ever fancy a poolside cookout, stainless steel grills are available for your use down at the pool pavilion. Beach chair service is included for those long, fun-filled days down by the water!
Book your stay today, and see just how wonderful paradise truly is at Emerald Isle!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet, 112 square meters
King and 2x Full
4 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport - ECP
40 minutes by car
Beachfront and ocean views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
$20 Parking Fee paid upon arrival.
$130 Resort Fee - Provides access to the beach, chairs and umbrellas, and cleaning.
Activities of Interest
- Water Planet - Water Planet offers a variety of fun and educational swim-with-the-dolphin tours for the whole family!
- Gulf World Marine Park - Their daily shows featuring tropical birds, dolphins and sea lions will amaze you!
- Sea Screamer - This spacious and comfortable turbo offers the most spectacular views of Panama City Beach around!
- The Reel Contender Fishing Charter - Captain David Burke has one goal, to help you, your family and friends enjoy a fishing experience that will not soon be forgotten!
- Shark Tooth Golf Club - Tucked among the oaks and pines along the shores of the historical lake, Shark’s Tooth Golf Club is a challenging routing that is one with nature.
Places of Interest
- Pier Park - With shopping, restaurants and entertainment galore, Pier Park is one of the most popular attractions in all of Panama City Beach!
- Shell Island - This seven-mile long, natural peninsula is a favorite among visitors. Experience Florida at its most natural, where untouched coastline and rugged coastal scrub forest abound.
- Panama City Beach Winery - Experience tasty and rich fruit-inspired wines. This winery sits just across the street from the beach!
- Beach at Panama City - Don't forget the reason you came in the first place! Spend your days lounging on the beach and basking in the warm, Florida sun.
- Firefly - From the moment you enter, you know this isn't your typical beach restaurant. Firefly's commitment to excellence shines through in its ever-evolving menu and romantic atmosphere.
Views are OUTSTANDING!!
Dated, a bit dirty and bedroom pillows were horribly hard - but the sofas were comfortable, the deck inviting and the views were more than I could ever imagine. I can best describe this property as homey with lots of family photos, everything you could imagine in the kitchen. We had no problem cooking our Thanksgiving turkey - after thoroughly wiping the counters off with Lysol. All mismatched glasses, only 2 or three mismatched wine glasses, silverware quality was poor. But all of this paled when sitting out on the deck. The furniture provided was comfortable - there is a high-top table with seating for 4, a chaise lounger ("wicker" is unwinding from too much sun time) and two other wicker chairs with a footstool. Needless to say, we spent every day, all day in the villa - who needs to head out when a) we're in a pandemic and b) no where is as peaceful and lovely as on the deck. I would certainly go back - and would greatly appreciate any updates the owner chooses to provide.”
Enjoyable time, great Gulf-front balcony views
Had a pleasant stay, but would rate as a solid 3.5 stars as compared with others nearby on 3rdHome. Best feature is the beautiful Gulf-front view with turquoise waters from a spacious balcony! The powdery white sand beach is very quick to access from the unit and the chair & umbrella perk was great. Its on the quieter end of PCB and close to Pier Park. Would highly recommend taking the short 20-30 min. drive west down Hwy 30-A to visit the trendy shops & restaurants of Seaside, Rosemary Beach, Watercolor resort & Destin. This is an entry-level property for the Club and the building is heavily rented. It did not quite compare in terms of quality or amenities with others we have visited nearby. Overall was an enjoyable visit, but expect closer to a “Marriott" experience than “Ritz Carlton” ”
We had a great stay at the ocean front condo and would certainly go back. Check in was a breeze and the condo was in excellent condition. The location of the condo was perfect and the views from our patio were fantastic. Great vacation”
Outstanding beachfront unit in quiet end of PCB
We loved this condo: it was clean, well-equipped, beautifully decorated and nicely located on the beach at the quieter west end of PCB. Kudos to the owner, who was very responsive and helpful. I would come here again in an instant!”
Did not go
Did not visit this property as the owner had a leak from another unit and was replacing the floors during the week we reserved. The owner was great and gave us lots of other options but due to our schedule we were not able to work out a good alternative. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet