Islamorada Waterfront Home
Islamorada Waterfront Home
This beautiful, waterfront home is five bedrooms, three baths located on the water with a heated pool. This immaculate 3,750 square foot, two-story home offers a luxurious and very private setting.
This lovely home is equipped with four king beds, one queen bed, two queen sofa sleepers, a futon and day bed with two singles. All beds offer down bedding and sheets with an 800 or higher thread count. The kitchen is extremely spacious and well-equipped and is only separated from outdoors by a sliding glass door. Windows and sliding glass doors make up most of the house, providing the feeling of living at one with the tropics.
The screened verandah overlooks the pool and water area filled with blooming tropical landscaping. The veranda has two seating areas and a large teak table that can extend to ten feet and seat ten comfortably.
The outdoor entertainment area is complete with heated pool, barbecue grill, outdoor shower, and 100 foot of dock space on deep natural, crystal clear canal which is right at channel two. For larger vessels channel five is just to the south.
Pool cabana has a commercial ice machine and bait freezer. This is a great place to store your fishing treasures.
Come enjoy Islamorada!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3750 square feet, 349 square meters
King, King, King, King, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Miami International Airport - MIA
1.5 hours by car
Crystal clear canal views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Bud 'n Mary's Charter Fishing - Head out onto the open ocean and cast out your line!
- Tarpon and Shark Fishing - Try to catch one of these amazing animals, plentiful in the area!
- Florida Keys Brewing Company - This microbrewery offers a artsy chic, island vibe!
Places of Interest
- Theater of the Sea - This fun and educational park features dolphin and sea lion shows, a guided tour of marine life exhibits and a bottomless boat ride. Interactive programs are available for those who want to wade or swim with dolphins.
- Lignumvitae Key State Botanical Site - This tropical forest island is accessed only by boat. It features unique and rare vegetation and fossilized coral rock.
- Rain Barrel - This artist village features ten galleries, all located in a hardwood forest. For more than two decades, Rain Barrel has been a popular tourist attraction, where visitors can watch artists create masterpieces.
Great for family and friends to gather for sun and fun.
We have just returned from 2 weeks on Islamorada. We enjoyed how the house was located 1/2 way down the keys making it a great base for exploring. Very comfortable for a group with sitting areas inside and out. Pool was perfect and heated to a comfortable temp. Owners were most helpful and accommodating to insure our visit was a success. Enjoyed many local restaurants. Great spot for anyone who loves to fish and enjoy boating. ”
A Great Week!
100 Willow Lane sounds like the title of a good book. For me, it was very much like a good read! I was carried away into another world. A world where my boat was in my back yard and always available for an adventure. A world where the heated pool, tiki hut and porches were the perfect backdrop to catching up with old friends, playing games, listening to music and eating many wonderful meals. The house was great, the owner was delightful. My only complaint – it ended too soon! I hope to return!”
You May Also be Interested In