Long Beach Island, New Jersey
Visit this beautiful 3,500 square foot, six bedroom beach house in Long Beach Island. Located just steps from a gorgeous white sandy beach, this is the perfect family summer getaway!
The property features an open floor plan with two separate living areas large enough for many to gather and visit together. The home is fit with casual beach décor including white furniture with pops of color throughout the house. Natural light pours into the house through the abundant amount of large windows.
The large, white kitchen is fully prepared for use during your stay. There is bar seating for three at the island along with a dining table off to the side, seating eight. This area leads out to a large furnished deck with sliding doors. The deck leads down to the heated pool with a waterfall and outdoor shower.
The home features six bedrooms and five bathrooms, many of which have balcony access. There are two King sized bedrooms, one bedroom with a Queen bed, one with a Full, one with a Full and twin, and one with two twin sized beds, sleeping 11 guests total.
There is a screened in patio on the side of the house that offers a great outdoor couch, perfect to lounge and wind down your day spent at the beach. Off of the porch, there is an outdoor dining area draped with outdoor lighting and is the perfect spot for summer dinners outside. An outdoor spiral staircase leads up to the rooftop deck. Climb to the top to view the amazing sunsets the area has to offer.
The home provides a surf board, paddle board, kayak and bikes for guests to use during their stay. Across the street, you can attend tennis and yoga classes where there is also a wonderful day camp for kids!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3500 square feet
King, King, Queen, Full + Twin, Full, and 2x Twin
11 guests maximum
Newark International Airport (EWR) - 2 hours by car
John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK) - 2 hours and 30 minutes
Activities of Interest
- Fantasy island Amusement Park - Visit for family fun in a safe environment.
- Surflight Theatre - Surflight offers a full summer season of broadway quality productions, along with Childrens' Theatre, Concerts, and the world famous Show Place Ice Cream Parlour.
- LBI Boat Tours - Explore over 30 miles of bays,creeks and coastline and historic maritime sights and marine wildlife in 2 hour tours run by USCG licensed captains in high performance boats in private boat tours of up to 6 persons.
Places of Interest
- Long Beach Island - Visit beautiful white beaches just steps away from the house!
- Barnegat Lighthouse State Park - On the northern tip of Long Beach Island, this park includes a maritime forest, lighthouse, and access to great birding and fishing sites.
- Museum of NJ Maritime History
Just a Spectacular House and Location!!!!
Our family had the most wonderful week at LoveLadies!! The house was perfect for our extended family. it had everything you could possibly need to cook, entertain, relax and just have fun. The pool area is large and comfortable, with plenty of pool furniture. There is a big outdoor table and benches that sat 12 for lunch and dinner. The house is beautifully decorated for the beach. And, the piece de resistance, was the beach which was literally a 3 minute walk to where you plant your umbrella! You can also see the beach from many windows in this extraordinary home. My grandchildren will have memories of this trip for years to come!!! ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo