Gateway to Zion
Gateway to Zion
Nestled in St. George, Utah, this charming home offers unsurpassed luxury and prime location in one of the fastest growing cities in the country! Resting on 6000 square feet and offering seven bedrooms and five bathrooms, this beautiful getaway offers a sense of classic finery and is situated right in the center of all the adventure that St. George has to offer!
The expansive, open floor plan at this property is marked by lovely wooden and stone finishes, which perfectly compliment the natural wonders just outside your front door. Rusticity can be found at every turn, from the plush, leather sofas to woodsy atmosphere you find as you gather around the grand stone fireplace with your family. In the main living room, a giant flat screen television hangs above the fireplace, creating the perfect ambiance for watching the big game or just spending quality time with your family. it’s time for dinner, head into the spectacular kitchen, complete with an earthy, stone center island, offering a casual spot for breakfast, or extra space for the chef of the group to work. The kitchen is outfitted with state of the art appliances and pristine countertops, creating the perfect space to whip up something delicious! Enjoy your tasty creation at the elegant dining table, nestled in a sunny alcove, and surrounded by large windows that allow plenty of natural light to stream inside.
Offering seven spacious bedrooms, this home is ideal for large gatherings with family or friends. Two of the bedrooms play host to king-sized beds, four to queen-sized beds, and the last to two full-sized beds. Each bed is outfitted with luxurious linens and snug duvets to keep you warm during the cool nights, and each room offers a sense of rustic comfort, accentuated by the natural colors and soothing wooden finishes of the décor.
St. George has more than enough adventure to offer you, but you can also find plenty of entertainment right here at home! If you’re looking for a relaxed night in, the amazing home theater offers the perfect spot for a movie night. This home also offers a game room, featuring both a pool and ping pong table should you choose to partake in a little friendly competition. Your kids will love to bounce on the outdoor trampoline, and during your stay you’ll have access to a gated pool and a hot tub, so make sure you take advantage of a little fun in the sun! At night, you can gather around the outdoor fire pit, roasting marshmallows and enjoying the brisk night air.
St. George is quickly becoming a hot spot for travel, and offers just about every outdoor adventure and natural wonder you could possibly dream of. Your sensational home is within an hour of some of the most famous national parks in the country, including Zions National Park, Bryce Canyon, Snow Canyon, and Red Cliffs, just to name a few! The Grand Canyon is just a two and a half hour drive away, perfect for a day trip to one of the seven natural wonders of the world! Spend your days off-roading in jeeps or ATVs, hiking or biking through incredibly gorgeous scenery, or exploring the spectacular mysteries of deep, sandstone caverns. Avid golfers will be happy to know that St. George is home to 11 championship golf courses, all within close driving distance to your home! You’ll find numerous delicious restaurants around, perfect for a delicious dinner or a night away from home. If the big city is more your speed, Las Vegas is less than two hours away, offering exciting nightlife for you to enjoy!
Offering a wonderful mix of natural beauty and luxury, this picturesque home will be the perfect getaway home for your adventure in St. George!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
7 bedrooms, 5 baths, 6000 square feet, 558 square meters
King, 2x Full, Queen, King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
St. George Regional Airport - SGU
15 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Tuacahn Center for the Arts - This spectacular performing arts center hosts amazing concerts, and Broadway caliber shows all year round!
- Paragon Adventures - Boasting one of Utah's longest zip lines, this company will take you on the ride of your life!
- Utah Horseback Riding Guides - Experience an adventure on horseback at Snow Canyon State Park or Zion National Park while taking in native wildlife and nature vistas!
- Chuckawalla Climbing Area - Chuckawalla offers great sandstone rock with a good grip, perfect for an amazing rock climbing experience!
- "His Way" Fishing Guides - This guide service has access to three beautiful bass lakes within 20 minutes of downtown St. George, each offering quality fishing for guests!
Places of Interest
- Zions National Park - This famous park offers spectacularly scenic views, along with amazing hiking opportunities such as Emerald Pools, or Taylor Creek Middle Fork.
- Dinosaur Discovery Site - The St. George Dinosaur Discovery Site at Johnson Farm houses exceptionally well preserved dinosaur remains for you to discover!
- Zion Human History Museum - This museum displays the rich history of Zion, including Native American cultures, historic pioneer settlement, and Zion's growth as a national park.
- Lava Flow Overlook - Make time to take in scenic mountain views and the volcanic residue left behind.
- Painted Pony - This vibrant eatery serves up eclectic, Southwestern cuisine, fine wine, and delicious cocktails in an atmosphere boasting casual elegance!
We had a wonderful time. The home was a perfect place to come back to each day after exploring the National Parks. We cooked every night and the kitchen was well equipped with everything our gourmet cooks needed. It is close to nice grocery stores also. A special thanks to our hosts...it was wonderful!”
Saint George Gateway to Zion
Our stay was enjoyable. I've traveled to a lot of 3rd Homes, so I can be a bit picky, thus I am giving 3 stars to this property. It's very spacious and comfortable & the owners were very kind. The location is OK, you have to drive to get everywhere and it's in a pretty typical subdivision. The owners had a lot of personal property in the home which felt a bit awkward. So it wasn't the best of homes, but it suited our needs.”