Governador Celso Ramos, Brazil
Villa Marina Picolla
Located between Balneário Camboriú and Florianópolis.
Armação da Piedade, Governador Celso Ramos, Santa Catarina
Villa Marina Picolla - Amazing 6 bedroom oceanfront villa for family vacations with an exclusive Private Beach in the middle of the well preserved Atlantic Rainforest - located in the beautiful Santa Catarina state between Balneario Camboriú and Florianópolis.
Spectacular view of the Santa Catarina Island, with it’s over 40 beaches and the capital city of Florianópolis.
The deck is directly facing Jurerê Beach and the Alvoredo Island. The region is constant destination for whales and dolphins who migrate to the region for mating.
The house contains an exclusive private beach that is great for a dive.
Over 1000m2 of constructed area, containing:
- Master suite with ocean view and Jacuzzi
- 3 family duplex suites (red, yellow and blue) with independent access to the house.
- 1 family suite with close contact with the beach
- 1 family suite with close contact with nature
- Large main living room with dining table and couches
- TV room with board games
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Large beachside deck with barbecue area, chairs and tables
- Chill-out deck with hammocks
- Equipped Laundry
100m from the historic center of Armaçãoo da Piedade with one of the oldest churches in Brazil, dated from 1738 and built with whale oil. The historic center offers plenty of beachside bars and restaurants
The house is part of a 24h secure condominium with specific rules of conduct.
Single Family Home with 7 levels
6 bedrooms, 7 baths, 11000 square feet
Queen, Full, Full + Twin, Full, Full + Twin, and Full + Twin
20 guests maximum
45 minutes by car
Beautiful Atlantic views and Florianopolis Island
Activities of Interest
- Great choice of beautiful sandy beaches for sunbathing, over 40 jsut on Santa Caterina Island.
- Great array of watersports available including surfing, scuba diving and kitesurfing
- For fishing lovers and enthusiast there are many different spots, both in rivers and at sea, to have some great fun.
Places of Interest
- Visit the beautiful historic centre of Armaçãoo da Piedade with one of the oldest churches in Brazil, dated from 1738 and built with whale oil.
- The famous Dolphins Bay between Jurerê Beach and the Alvoredo Island. The region is a constant destination for whales and dolphins who migrate to the region for mating.
- The Fortress of Santa Cruz, located on the island of Anhatomirim, is worth a visit. Dates back to 1738 and is one of Brazil's best preserved examples of miliatry architecture.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Outdoor Grill
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo