Seabrook Island House
Seabrook Island, South Carolina
Visit this brand new, exquisite, Seabrook Island beach home. The 2,400 square foot residence features three bedrooms, two and a half baths and is just a few steps from pristine white sand beaches!
The living room serves as the perfect family area for all to gather together. With ample seating around the TV and fireplace, the area is bright with natural light flooding in from the floor to ceiling windows. The space is decorated with whites and blues, leaving this modern beach house fresh, new and comfortable.
The white kitchen finished with luxurious marble is ready to be used during your stay. With a large island seating six, everyone will want to hang out in the kitchen whether you’re cooking or observing the golf course views from the surrounding windows. There is a kitchen table with bench seating as well as a dining area with room for six. Sliding doors from the living room, dining room, and each bedroom lead to the spacious outdoor deck.
The master bedroom has a King sized bed with breathtaking views outside. The master bath features a large modern soaking tub and a walk-in shower. The second bedroom, perfect for children, has four bunks with an attached bathroom including a large walk-in shower.
The members-only Seabrook Island Club is a luxurious family club with miles of white sand beaches and beachfront dining. More upscale dining is found at the Gold Clubhouse. There is also a professional tennis center and first-class equestrian center available for guest use.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2400 square feet
King, King, and Bunk
8 guests maximum
Charleston International Airport (CHS) - 1 hour by car
Golf Course Views
Activities of Interest
- Seabrook Island Club - Full service Equestrian Center offers guided trail rides, pony rides, and riding lesson.
- Fort Sumter – The site where the country was ripped apart on April 12th 1861, Fort Sumter saw the first shots of the Civil War. The island is accessible by boat only but once there the fort itself does not have an entrance fee.
- South Carolina Sea Aquarium – Located on Charleston Harbor the aquarium offers the chance to see marine life both in the aquarium and also in their natural habitat. Charleston Harbour’s resident dolphins can be seen from the Aquarium’s terrace.
- Plantation tours – A number of plantations part of American history are located close by. Explore over three hundred years of Southern heritage at Boone Hall or America’s oldest gardens at Magnolia Plantation.
Places of Interest
- Pelican Beach - Swim in the soft waves and slow current of the Edisto River as it meets the Atlantic Ocean.
- Charleston - Voted "Top City in the United States" in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards, Charleston continues to earn accolades and win the hearts of visitors from around the world.
- Freshfields Village - A community of boutiques, retail shops and restaurants at the crossroads of Kiawah, Seabrook and Johns Islands where you’ll find everything from art and antiques to jewelry.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet