Park City, Utah
Mountain-View Alpine Luxury
Mountain-View Alpine Luxury
Enjoy a stay at this beautiful, luxurious alpine lodge with spectacular mountain views. The location of this 7000 square foot home is ideal, secluded on five acres, but just a short car ride to downtown Park City. The home features six unique bedrooms with five bathrooms and can sleep up to eighteen guests.
This gorgeous stone, cedar and glass home has a grand open-concept living room with floor-to-ceiling windows boasting incredible mountain views. This space has large leather chairs and sofas offering comfortable seating to take in the breathtaking landscape.
Steps away, you will find a grand dining table with seating for eight. This sprawling space opens to an entertainer’s kitchen, featuring a huge range of appliances for your use. While some guests cook, there is a great kitchen bar for others to gather around.
If you prefer eating outside, utilize the gas grill on the wrap-around balcony with lots of seating and mountain scenery.
There are two other living spaces offered in the home as well. The second living space is located in the game room outfitted with a sectional, television and pool table. The game room also features a bar area with wine fridges. Right outside of this space, you will find the private hot tub. The third living room is accompanied by a huge couch huddled in front of the fireplace and television. This space opens up to the balcony and serves as a fabulous spot to enjoy breakfast.
The gorgeous master bedroom feels like its own luxury retreat with a plush king-size bed and palatial ensuite bath with a soaking tub and shower. There is a large television in this bedroom and the room also offers access to a large balcony overlooking the mountains.
The second bedroom has a twin-over-queen bunk bed and balcony access, while the third bedroom features a queen-size bed and television. The fourth bedroom has two queen-size beds and an en-suite bath. There is a king-size bed, television and another en-suite bath in the elegant fifth bedroom. A cozy sixth bedroom has a chunky twin-over-full log bunk bed and television, perfect for the kids in the group.
This stunning hilltop home is driving-distance to three world-class ski resorts—Deer Valley, Park City, and Canyons Resorts. If you’re visiting in the warmer months, drive 15 minutes to Red Pine Adventures for horseback rides through the rugged landscape, or head seven minutes into the wild for an on-stream outing with Utah Fly Fishing Guides.
For a unique dining treat from the comfort of home, order from A Sushi Experience and have a personal chef turn your kitchen into a sushi bar! One of the favorite offerings in the area!
When it comes time for your reservation, drive straight to the home and gain access with a unique lock code that is given only to you. When you book, you will be sent the mobile app with directions, lock code and instructions.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 7000 square feet
King, King, Queen, 2x Queen, Queen + Twin, and Full + Twin
18 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport - SLC
35 minutes by car
Down valley mountain views!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Deer Valley Resort (25 minute drive) - Enjoy incredible slopes at this amazing ski resort!
- Park City Mountain Resort (20 minute drive) - Enjoy luxury access to the largest ski area in the United States.
- Alpine Coaster and Slide (20 minute drive) - Get your thrills from one of the longest alpine slides in the world!
- All Seasons Adventures Fly Fishing (20 minute drive) - Give one of Park City's most popular pastimes a try!
- Sundance Film Festival - Come and enjoy the films of this incredible indie festival!
Places of Interest
- Park City Main Street Historic District (20 minute drive) - Explore the charming scenery around historic Park City.
- Canyon's Village (15 minute drive) - With slope-side dining and to see and do, you'll love this alpine village.
- High West Distillery and Saloon (20 minute drive) - Visit the only ski-in gastro saloon and distillery in the world!
- Utah Olympic Park (15 minute drive) - Try your hand at olympic events such as the Mountain Challenge obstacle course!
- Cloud Dine (35 minute drive) - Have dinner at the top of the ski lift, dining on fantastic food while looking out over spectacular views.
Would take again
Beautiful home and setting. Lovely views. Well appointed kitchen. Great bedding, towels, appliances. Impressive fireplaces. Fabulous master bathroom. Friendly helpful owner. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet