Twilight Moon Ranch - Park City
Twilight Moon Ranch
Twilight Moon Ranch is an 8500 square foot vacation ranch home boasting seven bedrooms, seven full bathrooms, and two half bathrooms. Located 20 minutes outside of Park City and surrounded by the High Uintah Mountains, it sits on 16 private acres of tranquil horse pasture with a trout-filled natural lake for catch-and-release fishing. It is the perfect spot for a family reunion, retreat, or the perfect ski vacation with family and friends.
Walk into the expansive great room, where you can relax on the 46" deep Restoration Hardware leather couches and enjoy the warmth of the fire nestled in the 22' tall stone fireplace. An 80" TV and seating for 16 or more allows everyone to gather together and enjoy quality entertainment.
Top of the line Viking Appliances and all of the cooking tools you need can be found in the Gourmet Kitchen, ready for the master chef of the group to create fabulous meals, as long as they are not too distracted by the magnificent panoramic views.
The master suite offers a king bed, fireplace, 4G TV, and private deck with lovely views. Five additional bedrooms each have king beds, gorgeous sights, and large TVs. A bunk room with two twin bunk beds and three double beds adds plenty of sleeping space!
In the master bathroom, you'll enjoy a beautiful extra large shower, free standing tub, double vanity, and stunning tiled floor. Six additional full bathrooms are throughout the house for each bedroom, as well as two half bathrooms.
An upstairs game room is equipped with an air hockey table, a foosball table, other game tables, and an X Box gaming system. For the adults, there is a separate sports bar area. Outside, soak after a long day in the 12-person hot tub, grill on the Viking BBQ, watch the game on the 70" LED TV, enjoy a meal in the covered dining area, warm your hands over the fire pit, bounce on the in-ground trampoline, or fish in the private trout fishing lake!
Additional services may be set up by the owner. These include In-home massage, yoga, skeet shooting, horseback riding, dog sledding, snowshoeing, skiing, elk hunting, and more!
Twilight Moon Ranch offers the ideal mountain retreat with amenities and extras that are second-to-none! Reserve your stay today and don't miss out on all that it offers!
Estate with 2 levels
7 bedrooms, 8 baths, 8500 square feet, 790 square meters
King, King, King, King, King, King, and Bunk
22 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport - SLC
1 hour by car
Lake and mountain views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Alpine Coaster (30 minutes) - Thrill seekers, meet your match on Utah's largest Alpine Coaster!
- Red Pine Adventures (30 minutes) - Discover the winter wonderland of Park City with only locally convenient mountain guiding company.
- Utah Outdoor Adventures (30 minutes) - Your concierge to the outdoor world in Park City, and the premier outdoor guide service to Park City!
- Gorgoza Park (30 minutes) - Spend a day tubing in the snow at this fun-filled adventure park!
- All Season Adventures (25 minutes) - This adventure group specializes in unique and custom trips and are happy to accommodate groups of any size and adventurers of all ages.
Places of Interest
- Park City Main Street Historic District (30 minutes) - Explore the charming scenery around historic Park City.
- Cognition Winery (25 minutes) - Sample the finest wines at Park City's first major winery.
- Jupiter Peak (30 minutes) - A gorgeous mountaintop, and one of the most popular skiing destinations in Park City.
- Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter (30 minutes) - The Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter is a 1,200 acre nature Preserve and a 10,000 square foot LEED Platinum building with interactive exhibits about the surrounding environment. Come explore with the family!
- Union Pacific Rail Trail (25 minutes) - This trail offers stunning views of the Wasatch Mountain Range as it travels across wetlands in Silver Creek Canyon, through small towns, and along Weber River to Echo Reservoir.
I have no words to describe Twilight Moon Range (it is fantastic)
Twilight Moon Range is a wondeful estate in Utah. The house and its facilities are just perfect (I don't want to forget the great beds). We stayed there with three families, but staying there with one family would have also been perfect. The location, the garden and its majestic view are also worth mentioning. Even though it is a small ride to Park City, it is easy to do. Parking in Park City near the piste is easy. Skiing in multiple resorts (e.g. Deer Valley) is also possible if you take the car anyway. Finally, Jenny was extremely helpfull and nice.”
Beautifully designed home!
This is a stunning home approximately 30 minutes from Park City mountain. The house has an amazing kitchen that is perfectly organized with a wonderful open family/living area. Each lovely bedroom has its own bathroom. Great game room/bar and an outdoor pond that is stocked with fish! The owner is lovely and we hope to be back again! ”
A stunning home for the perfect getaway!
Thank you so much Jenny for sharing your beautiful home with us. Each and every one of the rooms is perfectly decorated with its own bathroom, gorgeous floors, a stunning open and amazing kitchen and a wonderful game room upstairs that the whole family enjoyed. My 9 year old caught fish in the pond which was absolutely the highlight of his stay. Everything about this home is perfectly organized and kept and just simply delightful. Thank you, thank you, we can't wait to come back! ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo