San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
Querencia Country Club Cabaña
Querencia Country Club Cabaña
**Please note: Access to the private Querencia Golf Club is not available for guests due to strict membership rules**
For those seeking a glimpse into an upscale and sophisticated lifestyle, the exclusive Querencia Country Club offers Las Cabañas, a private community filled with luxury and leisure. Spend the week in this boutique, three-bedroom home, nestled on 2800 square feet with a pool at your doorstep.
Your luxurious living space offers a beautiful, open floor plan with high vaulted ceilings and cool, polished tile flooring that extends through the majority of the home. The home is decorated in a soothing, yet tropical style, reflecting the exotic wilderness surrounding you. The pristine, white quality of the walls is accentuated by the vibrant green plants and colorful art pieces that hang throughout the home. Numerous plush sofas can be found in the living room, creating a warm and relaxing place to refresh after a long day at the beach or on the course.
The gourmet kitchen is outfitted with dark, elegant wooden finishes and gleaming countertops. With state of the art appliances, the master chef of the group will immediately settle in and start whipping up delicious meals for you to enjoy. A charming breakfast bar sits in the middle of the room, doubling as more preparation space if needed. Enjoy your incredible creations at the sleek, wooden dining table, offering seating for eight and resting beautifully underneath a gorgeous light fixture filled with shimmering candlelight. After dinner, there’s no better spot to catch the rays of a stunning sunset than out on your private terrace. Make yourself a tropical cocktail, settle in, and delight in the spectacular vistas surrounding you.
This incredible home offers three splendid bedrooms, each outfitted with soft, luxurious bedding that will lull you straight to sleep. Two of the bedrooms contain king-sized beds, and offer direct access to a private, shady terrace, where you can settle in and relax with a cool glass of wine or a tropical cocktail before bed. The final bedroom offers two twin-sized beds.
A concierge will meet you upon your arrival and is on hand to arrange your activities outside of this prestigious gated community – everything from deep-sea fishing and desert safaris, to reservations at the authentically delicious restaurants in San Jose del Cabo, is available to you. Head to the pristine sandy beaches of Playa Palmilla to snorkel and swim in the crystal blue waters. The main square of San Jose del Cabo offers plenty of unique, local shops to explore and authentic foods to taste. Enjoy the famous “Art Walk” on Thursday evenings, and delight in the lovely village atmosphere surrounding you.
This prestigious gated community will welcome you with open arms for your next vacation to Cabo! Let the unsurpassed service and luxury pamper you all week long.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2800 square feet
King, King, and 2x Full
6 guests maximum
Los Cabos International Airport - SJD
20 minutes by car
City and ocean views!
Activities of Interest
- Frank Arnold Gallery - This stupendous gallery offers unique, contemporary art pieces to peruse.
- Canopy Costa Azul Eco-Adventure - Soar high above the lush jungle of Cabo, taking in the majestic sights around you.
- Angeles Fleet - Spend the day casting a line out on the open ocean!
- East Cape Explorers - This experienced team of outdoor adventurers will take you on a thrilling snorkeling, scuba diving, or whale watching adventure!
Places of Interest
- Playa Palmilla - Sink your toes into the soft, white sand and delight in the crystal clear turquoise waters, stretching as far as the eye can see.
- Flora Farms - Explore the gorgeous grounds, and enjoy a delicious authentic meal, served with beauty and flair!
- San Jose del Cabo Main Square - Explore the lively streets, delicious restaurants and intriguing culture of old Mexico!
- La Lupita Taco & Mezcal - This charming taqueria offers a unique selection of delicious tacos!
- San Jose's Estuary and Bird Sanctuary - This spectacular beach is a popular place to view unique species of birds and sea lions.
This is a lovely house close to the pool at a very exclusive development. Bob the owner is very attentive, We enjoyed it very much.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility