Manor House Inn (HS)
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost. For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at email@example.com REQUESTS ARE BINDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.
The serene beauty of the Litchfield Hills region offers a tranquil getaway for Manor House Inn guests. With historic homes, intimate music venues, art galleries, antique shops, gardens, forests and lakes, there is much to explore. Established in 1758, Norfolk has been called “the unspoiled and largely undiscovered gem of Connecticut’s historic Northwest corner, serving a spellbinding concoction of natural beauty and culture.” We at the Manor House Inn agree.
Built in 1898, our elegant Tudor mansion is the perfect spot for your relaxing and romantic getaway- whether you’re celebrating a birthday or anniversary, attending a local concert or event, or just want to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Enjoy the picturesque New England countryside at our 5-acre inn, tucked away in Norfolk, CT, a charming town in the Litchfield Hills.
Your journey to relaxation will begin from the time you enter the foyer with its grand cherry staircase. It continues in the Great Room with its exposed wooden beams, large stone fireplace, and comfortable couches. Our lovely four season sun porch overlooks the rear gardens and will beckon you to sit down with a glass of wine in the evening or a cup of coffee or tea before breakfast.
Savor the tranquility in one of our deluxe rooms with private baths. Your stay with us will be filled with endless relaxation. Wake up in the morning to the scent of freshly brewed coffee and join us for a delectable breakfast in the bright dining room adorned with exquisite Tiffany windows.
The Manor House Inn is located in Norfolk, Connecticut, just 2½ hours from New York City & Boston and less than an hour from Lenox, MA & Hartford, CT. We’re on a quiet street, yet just steps away from 2 full-service restaurants, a country store, antique and craft shops and Infinity Hall, an award-winning intimate music venue.
For more than 30 years, The Manor House Inn has been providing relaxing and romantic getaways for music lovers, nature lovers, wine lovers and more. We look forward to providing personalized service and ensuring you have an enjoyable and memorable stay with us.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
2 guests maximum
Bradley International Airport
50 min by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- With 3 state parks and over 6,000 acres of public forestland in Great Mountain Forest, Norfolk offers a plethora of opportunities for those who want to spend time outdoors.
- Campbell Falls Haystack Mountain State Park Climb to the top of the stone tower at the mountain’s summit for 360 degree views of the Litchfield Hills and Berkshire mountains
- One of the most exciting and fastest growing wine regions in the US, the Litchfield Hills region provides a cool climate for intricate flavor development as well as dedicated farmers, passionate winemakers and New England charm.
Places of Interest
- Infinity Music Hall & Bistro Built in 1883, this stunning arts-and-crafts style building was restored in 2007 to include a world-class sound system and seating for an audience of 300.
- Celebrating its 75th year, the Norfolk Chamber Music Festival offers world-renowned tutelage to graduate students from all over the world who aspire to be professional musicians.
- Campbell Falls State Park Enjoy a short hike to a beautiful, 100ft natural waterfall
- Wood Creek Pond This tranquil 145-acre lake, less than 3 miles from the Manor House, is a nature lover’s paradise. Grab your canoe, kayak or paddleboard and spend the afternoon on the water viewing the amazing local wildlife and plants.