Hotel Galery69 (HS)
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost. For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at email@example.com REQUESTS ARE BINDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.
Hotel Galery69 is a place for dreamers, trend spotters and conscientious travelers. Aesthetically, emotionally and gastronomically, the 20-room lodge, which has its own spa and restaurant, takes inspiration from the surrounding environment.
Set in a wood building along the shore of Lake Wulpińskie, this contemporary hotel is 11 km from the Olsztyn city center and the Muzeum Warmii i Mazur, a museum displaying artifacts from the region's history.
All of the bright, hip rooms and suites feature custom-made wood furnishings, flat-screen TVs, en suite bathrooms and free Wi-Fi. Some accommodations have lake-view terraces with hammocks. The airy suites add refrigerators, and tea and coffeemaking facilities.
Amenities include a trendy restaurant, an art gallery and a woodworking studio. There's also a dock on the lake, a sauna and a hot tub, plus an indoor pool and spa services.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
2 guests maximum
Warsaw Airport (WAW-Frederic Chopin)
2 hours by car
Depending on the room you will have lake or forest views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa.
- An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a lazy river and a sauna.
- Other activities on site; Fishing, Kayaking, Windsurfing, Sailing and Golfing, Parasailing, Skydiving and Ziplining are nearby
Places of Interest
- Olsztyn and the historical heritage of Warmia: Medieval Teutonic Castles Trail, Museum of Ethnography in Olsztynek, Palaces and Mansions of former East Prussia, the biggest in Europe medieval fortress in Malbork .
- Many historical sites such as Grunwald battlefield where every July modern knights and medieval times fans from all over Europe meet to re-enact the battle fought 600 years ago and to revive old customs.
- 40"+ TV
- Concierge Service
- Indoor Pool
- Laundry Service
- Wireless Internet