Welcome to your own slice of paradise in beautiful Waikiki! This luxurious, four-bedroom townhome offers 1400 square feet of pure island elegance. During your stay, delight in breathtaking views of Waikiki, the awe-inspiring Diamond Head, and the shimmering, deep blue waters of the ocean!
The main living space at this charming townhome is expansive, encompassing the living room, dining room and kitchen. The spacious, open floor plan is enhanced by the huge windows, allowing for natural sunlight to stream in, bathing the room in a soft glow and creating a wonderful space for entertaining. You’ll adore the tropical, island décor, accentuated by the brilliant pops of color that cover the otherwise pristine layout. The sofa is both impossibly soft and spacious, allowing you to sink into the cushions to enjoy a quick nap in the afternoon or a cozy, family movie night. The kitchen is polished and pristine, offering state of the art appliances that are sure to help you whip up a delicious dinner for your and your guests. Enjoy your meals together and the classically styled dining table, offering seating for eight, and situated overlooking the island paradise of Honolulu.
After an exhausting day at the beach, come home to rest your head in one of four bedrooms. The master bedroom offers a plush, California king bed and access to the beautiful, second floor lanai, where you can sip on a glass of wine and enjoy the sunset, or simply bask in the sun as you doze the afternoon away. Connected to the master bedroom is gleaming master bathroom that offers you more than enough space to primp and preen to your heart’s desire! The next two bedrooms offer lavish, queen –sized beds, and the last offers two twin beds, making this the perfect room for the kids!
In terms of location, there’s no home that can beat Waikiki Paradise! This beautiful property is centrally located to everything you’ll need during your stay. Waikiki is just a short distance away, with its vibrant atmosphere and access to Oahu’s most popular beach. Spend your days learning how to hang ten with the best of them, exploring the intriguing marine life of the Pacific Ocean, or just relaxing in the sand with a cold drink by your side! Diamond Head State Monument is visible from your living room, and close enough for a quick morning trip! Once you’re there, it’s just a quick hike until you’re standing on the edge of a volcanic crater, taking in breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean and Honolulu. When you start to get hungry after a long day of thrilling adventure, Honolulu offers numerous five star restaurants that are sure you satisfy your hunger, and plenty of exciting nightlife options for later on!
Make this island-themed townhome your personal paradise for the week!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1400 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Honolulu International Airport - HNL
15 minutes by car
Views of downtown, Waikiki, Diamond Head, and the ocean!
Activities of Interest
- Oahu Diving -Specializing in small group tours and personalized experiences, this is the perfect company for first time divers!
- Hiking at Monoa Falls - Take the trek on this moderate hiking trail, enjoying the beautiful scenery along the way and ending with spectacular vistas of the falls.
- Oahu Submarine Tour - Explore Oahu's gorgeous blue waters on this submarine-style glass bottom boat, aptly named the Atlantis.
- Ohana Surf Project - Enjoy a private surfing lesson, and learn how to hang ten with the best of them!
- Ko Olina Golf Club - Just a 45-minute drive from Honolulu, this championship level course features a challenging and immaculate layout that golfers of all abilities will love!
Places of Interest
- Diamond Head State Monument - Hike to the top of this spectacular natural wonder, and stand on the edge of a volcano crater!
- Iolani Palace - This beautiful palace is a marvel of opulence, innovation, and political intrigue.
- Hanauma Nature Preserve - This gorgeous area offers some of the best snorkeling in Hawaii!
- Waikiki Beach - Enjoy the sun, sand and surf at Oahu's most popular beach.
- Alan Wong's Restaurant - Famed chef Alan Wong presents his innovative, colorful Hawaiian fare in an upscale and elegant space.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet