Above the Dunes -30A
Above the Dunes
Nestled on 3400 square feet in the serene, upscale community of Gulf Trace, this lovely four-bedroom home offers unsurpassed tranquility and comfort for your trip to 30A. Situated just a quick five minute stroll from the beach, this home is the perfect place to kick back, relax, and enjoy a restful week at one of the most gorgeous beaches in the nation.
The open floor plan of this three-story home allows for natural sunlight to stream in through the windows, bathing the pristine furnishings and minimalistic style in a soft natural glow. Beach-inspired art and décor pieces can be found throughout, as well as gleaming hardwood floors, adding a rustic feel that immediately puts you at ease. Plenty of plush seating awaits you in the main living room, creating a soothing place to settle in for a movie night with a glass of wine or cool beverage.
The chef of the group will love the ample opportunities this home provides for whipping up delicious meals. The gourmet kitchen offers state of the art appliances, including a gas stove, griddle, and under the counter icemaker. A breakfast bar provides extra polished counter space if needed, along with a great place to sip on a cup of coffee or enjoy an afternoon snack. The dark, wooden dining table sits just off this space, creating an elegant atmosphere where you can enjoy your creations together. If you’re in the mood for a barbecue, take the action outside, and fire up the poolside grill!
With four bedrooms, and room enough to sleep up to 14 people, this home is perfect for large gatherings of any kind. The master bedroom contains a lavish, king-sized bed, and access to a personal balcony overlooking the pool area. In the master bath you’ll find double vanities, providing ample space to primp and preen as much as you desire, as well as a sizable bathtub and walk-in shower. The other king room can be found on the main level, while the other two bedrooms provide a queen bed and bunk beds respectively. Each bedroom comes attached to its own personal bathroom, ensuring maximum privacy for each and every guest! Should you need extra sleeping space, up on the third floor you’ll find a sleeper sofa amidst the best views in the house.
Up on the third floor, you’ll find a loft space, complete with access to another television and a wet bar. Mix yourself a cool drink, and head out to the top floor balcony, offering breathtaking, panoramic views of the gulf and surrounding wilderness. This area provides the absolute best views of the sunset in the neighborhood!
During your stay in Santa Rosa Beach, you’ll find that Above the Dunes offers more than enough entertainment to occupy you, as well as amazing proximity to all that 30A has to offer. Spend your days lounging in a beach chair by the pool, or head down to the beach to enjoy the sand and surf. If you’d like to venture away from your private paradise for a bit, you’ll find that the charming beach towns of Seaside, Grayton Beach, Watercolor, and so much more are just a quick bike or car ride away! Each offers its own unique spin on the 30A lifestyle, with delicious, seafood restaurants, art galleries, and boutique shops galore!
Enjoy your next beach vacation in perfect serenity at Above the Dunes!
Private Residence with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3400 square feet, 316 square meters
King, King, Queen, and Bunk
14 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport - ECP
45 minutes by car
Views of the dunes and gulf!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Optional pool heating available at $500 for the week paid directly to the host.
Activities of Interest
- Backwater Tours - See Walton County's natural beauty beyond the beach.
- 30A Airboat Adventures - Glide across the pristine backwaters of South Walton by airboat.
- Santa Rosa Charters LLC - Spend an afternoon casting a line out on the water.
- Arnett's Gulfside Trail Rides - Explore the gorgeous and rugged wilderness surrounding the gulf by horseback.
- Windswept Dunes Golf Club - Set against dramatic dunes, this lovely course offers challenging play.
Places of Interest
- Seaside - Filled with charming art galleries and delicious beachside restaurants, Seaside is worth an afternoon visit.
- Santa Rosa Beach - Just a quick stroll from your front door, you'll find the white sandy shores of Santa Rosa.
- Grayton Beer Company - Take a break from the beach and enjoy a cool, craft beer at this fun and friendly brewery.
- The Red Bar - A favorite among visitors and locals, the Red Bar is a must visit for live music, delicious seafood and cocktails.
- Borago - This classic trattoria boasts a contemporary flair, and serves up homemade, Italian dishes that are to die for.