Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Steamboat Mountain Home
Steamboat Mountain Home
Enjoy a rustic mountain getaway like no other in Steamboat! This four-bedroom mountain home features a sturdy, earthy build that will immediately put you in the adventuring mindset. Constructed from rustic materials and boasting a sense of serenity, incredible home rests on 4300 square feet and overlooks stunning vistas of the surrounding mountains.
Each of the spacious living areas features high, vaulted ceilings with exposed wooden beams running across, accentuating the rustic feel of the home. The floor plan encompasses the living room, dining area, and kitchen, creating a great, open space for entertaining guests. The grand, stone fireplace in the living room serves as the perfect gathering point, surrounded by plenty of plush seating where you can settle in with a cool glass of wine after a day on the slopes or a night on the town.
As you enter into the spacious kitchen, you’ll think you’ve entered into a culinary paradise! This gourmet space features state of the art appliances, a large center island, and polished countertops and prepping areas, the master chef of the group will love whipping up delicious meals that everyone can enjoy. Enjoy your meals at the indoor dining table, and then head outside to sink into the large, refreshing hot tub as you enjoy stunning views of the sunset.
The mountain-inspired décor continues with each of the four bedrooms, including wood finishes and frames and western-patterned rugs and bedding. Three of the bedrooms features plush, queen-sized beds, and one has a bunk bed, perfect for kids! Connected to one of the bedrooms, you’ll find another seating area, this one with two comfortable sofas and a television, perfect for a cozy movie night before heading to bed.
A ski town with a ranching history, Steamboat offers a more authentic, relaxing take on your quintessential ski vacation. The city remains a premiere slopes destination, but also offers a plethora of other outdoor adventures for you to enjoy. After a long day of skiing, hiking, shopping, and more relax in one of the natural hot springs in the city or head out to a enjoy a delicious, five-star meal in town. This lovely home is just ten minutes from Steamboat Ski Resort, 30 minutes from Strawberry Park Hot Springs, and a short distance away from numerous other attractions.
Spend a relaxing, yet adventurous, getaway in Steamboat Springs!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4300 square feet
Queen, Queen, Queen, and Bunk
8 guests maximum
Yampa Valley Airport (HDN), Steamboat Springs Airport (SBS)
45 minutes by car (HDN), 25 minutes by car (SBS)
Mountain and valley views!
Optional $140/week for snow removal of driveway, walkways, hot tub and back deck in the winter.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Steamboat Ski Resort (10 minutes) - Ski your way down "champagne powder" at this incredible, world-class ski resort.
- Steamboat Art Museum (15 minutes) - This is a great art attraction for those interested in the art and culture of Northwest Colorado.
- Yampa River Core Trail (10 minutes) - Walk or ride a bicycle along this scenic trail.
- Saddleback Ranch (35 minutes) - This 8000 acre ranch offers everything from scenic horseback rides to cattle drives.
- Grizzle-T Dog Sledding (30 minutes) - Learn how to drive a team of Alaskan Huskies along the scenic backcountry trails of Steamboat Springs.
Places of Interest
- Routt National Forest (1 hour) - Enjoy the gorgeous, wooded scenery of this national forest.
- Yampa River Botanic Park (10 minutes) - This six-acre gem offers ponds, berms, and over 40 gardens to explore!
- Fish Creek Falls (20 minutes) - Enjoy watching the clear, alpine waters of Fish Creek Falls spill down into the canyon in spectacular fashion.
- Strawberry Park Hot Springs (30 minutes) - This natural, mineral water is set at a temperature of 104 degrees, and can be very enjoyable after a long hike or ride down the slopes.
- Salt & Lime (15 minutes) - With fresh flavors and creative presentations, you'll love the vibrant atmosphere and ever-changing menu of this chic eatery.
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet