Charming Sun Valley Retreat
Charming Sun Valley Retreat
Nestled on 3070 square feet on the seventh hole of the terrific Bigwood Golf Course, this sensational Sun Valley home offers four-bedrooms and unprecedented luxury for your next adventure-filled vacation! Whether you visit for the slopes in the winter or a summer escape, adrenaline junkies and solitude lovers alike will jump at the chance to stay in this incredible getaway home.
Both modern and classic in design, this contemporary mountain home features arched ceilings and a pristine, polished layout, with large windows that allow natural light to feel each room, amplifying the spaciousness of the property. The sunken living room offers plenty of comfortable seating, all situated around a stone wood-burning fireplace, adding an air of rustic comfort to the space. A separate den can be found on the other side of a glass sliding door, with a massive flat screen television mounted on the wall, and colorful, vibrant décor that makes this a cozy place for a casual movie night.
The open-concept kitchen sits just off the living room, gourmet and spacious in its presentation. Outfitted with stainless steel appliances and a large, center island with solid Carrara marble countertops, this kitchen will impress even the best of master chefs. The island offers counter seating, doubling as a charming breakfast bar where you can sip on your morning cup of coffee or indulge in a quick snack. The long, farmhouse dining table rests under a magnificent chandelier and offers seating enough for 12.
During your stay in this Sun Valley retreat, you’ll have four luxurious bedrooms to choose from, each offering a place to end the night. The master bedroom offers a lavish king-sized bed, and connects to a generous master bathroom, outfitted with polished marble and offering heated floors. Each of the other three bedrooms has equally comfortable queen-sized beds, and the second and third bathrooms are pristine in layout, also offering heated marble floors and luxurious resort-style amenities.
When the days grow warm, the back patio is the perfect spot for a little rest and relaxation as you bask in the warmth of the sun. A state of the art grill presents the opportunity for casual, lunchtime barbecue, and there’s plenty of seating to go around. In the winter, there’s nothing better than spending a cool, brisk evening soaking in the hot tub as you take in the sensational hues of the sunset over the mountains and golf course.
Nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac in a gorgeous neighborhood, this property offers serene seclusion but is still within walking distance to Ketchum and plenty of entertainment. Sun Valley Pavilion offers plenty of festivals and other events to take advantage of throughout the year, including the Sun Valley Symphony Series in the summer. In the winter, Bald Mountain Ski Area is just minutes away, offering world-class skiing and service. Explore through multitudes of natural wonders in the Sawtooth Wilderness Area, try your hand at a round of golf at Bigwood Golf Course, and when the day’s done, head to one of the many five-star restaurants in the area. No matter the season or your interests, Sun Valley has a little something for everyone!
With a superb location and contemporary, lavish conveniences, this sensational home is the perfect spot to spend your getaway in Sun Valley!
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3070 square feet, 286 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
9 guests maximum
Friedman Memorial Airport - SUN
30 minutes by car
Views of Bald Mountain!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Bald Mountain Ski Area - This ski resort at Bald Mountain offer world-class skiing and service, making for one of the best ski outings you'll ever have!
- Fisher Creek Trail - Winding through the foothills of the White Cloud Range, this scenic biking trail provides magnificent views of the Sawtooth Valley.
- Sun Valley Stables - Gallop your way through the sensational scenery of Sun Valley!
- Sun Valley Symphony Series - Every summer, you can enjoy the mastery of the lauded Sun Valley Symphony at this wonderful wonderful concert series.
- Lost River Outfitters - Head to incredible fly fishing destinations and cast a line with an experienced guide!
Places of Interest
- Sun Valley Pavillion - This pavilion offers spectacular scenery and plays host to numerous events throughout the year.
- Sawtooth Wilderness Area - Explore more than 200,000 acres of lush forest and beautiful hiking trails.
- Sun Valley Museum of History - Exhibits at this museum showcase the region's rich cultural heritage.
- Enoteca Restaurant & Wine Bar - This upscale, contemporary restaurant features New American fare
- The Cellar Pub - Enjoy a lively night at this rustic bar and restaurant, with a delicious menu and casual vibe. tasty regional wines, and weekly jazz nights.
Bravo!! A wonderful house!
We loved staying at this property! It is centrally located (close to the Sun Valley Resort and Ketchum) and had everything that we needed to enjoy our stay. The owner was great to work with, as was her property manager. Thank you for sharing your beautiful home! We would definitely love to stay here again.”
Spring Break 2019
Our stay in this home couldn't have been any better. Everything about the home and Ketchum is ideal. The owner was incredibly helpful with questions and suggestions and the property itself was perfect for our family. The heated floors and automated toilet was a unique touch and a real treat, as well. The location of this home is perfect.”