Pulau Lombok, Indonesia
Malimbu Cliff Villa
Malimbu Cliff Villa
Set high above the sea on a grassy hillside, this very stylish Villa has access to its own private rocky beach and beautiful views that extend across the ocean all the way to the spectacular peak of Bali’s mystical Mount Agung.
This 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms Villa features crisp clean lines with white fresh and modern design. The grey exteriors create a light and airy ambiance, while vibrant artwork and colorful fabrics contrast nicely against the neutral furnishings evoking a unique sense of style.
The lounge area is large and very comfortable. It has a huge table, kitchen, and a breakfast bar. Also, cosy sofas which you can admire the amazing views from.
Every room has a beautiful deco and quite unique beds designed especially for your comfort and relaxation.
4 gorgeous bathrooms are also big and airy, offering everything you might need for your well-being.
The master bedroom with its own pool balcony is the perfect place for sipping cocktails, and luxurious bathtubs offering some of the best views in the house.
Amazing 18-meter infinity pool that appears to drop straight into the ocean, a terrace from which to-die-for sunsets unfold each evening is the perfect place to unwind.
While the villa offers peace and privacy in an idyllic, away-from-it-all coastal location, it’s only a ten minute drive to Senggigi’s bars and restaurants (the villa rate includes a car with driver) and a short boat ride to the gorgeous Gili Islands, famous for their white sands, crystal clear waters and excellent dive and snorkelling sites.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 10763 square feet
King, King, King, and Twin
10 guests maximum
Lombok International Airport - LOP
1.5 hours by car
Beautiful and calming ocean views
Fees may apply to some amenities and requested activities. Inquire at the Concierge for assistance.
- $108 per day (up to 8 people) and an extra $27 for 9-10 people for daily cleaning
- Breakfast is $18 per person per day.
Activities of Interest
- Go scuba diving or snorkelling in the crystal aquamarine waters of the Gili Islands, famed for their sea turtles area.
- If you like a challenge and have three days to spare, trek to the rim of Mount Rinjani - Lombok’s revered volcano. Alternatively, a day trip to the waterfalls in the surrounding national park is well worthwhile.
- The trek out to the waterfall is an experience in itself as you will have to walk along a series of small and winding pathways through the forest, but the scenery more than makes up for the hike.
- If you like hiking then make sure not to leave Tanjung Ringgit off the itinerary, as this is one of the best trekking spots on the island.
- Play a round of golf at the Lombok Golf Kosaido Country Club, a serene 18-hole championship course on Sira bay with gorgeous views of Mount Rinjani.
Places of Interest
- Visit Semeti Beach which is famous for is stunning volcanic formations and is covered in volcanic rocks which over time have been carved up by the waves making a series of small pools, bays, and inlets, as well as some pretty blow holes.
- Go to Gili Meno, the smallest of Islands which is well loved by families looking for a relaxing beach setting.
- Join a traditional weaving workshop in Sukarare Village and learn exactly how traditional pieces are made.
- Anyone who wants to learn more about traditional Sasak culture should take a trip to Beleq Village which is one of Lombok’s many indigenous local villages and has fascinating history.
- Take a trip to Gunng Tunak National Park - a great place to come in Lombok if you want to get some fantastic views of the local scenery and take in the beauty of the island.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo