Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
NOVAISPANIA by Pueblo Bonito- Governor's Residence
NOVAISPANIA by Pueblo Bonito – Governor's Residence
With charming streetscapes, lush gardens, and spectacular accommodations, Novaispania Residences is a paradise for all who enter. This spectacular Novaispania Governor Villa offers you and your guests a sensational private getaway during your week in Cabo San Lucas. With four bedrooms and boasting 2400 square feet, this massive villa will charm you with its seamless blend of indoor and outdoor living and tropical elegance.
The unique outdoor and indoor living spaces provided by this incredible structure offer you a serene retreat complete with striking décor and sweeping views of the impossibly blue waters of the Sea of Cortez. The spacious open floor plan is comprised of light and airy spaces that hold refined, stately décor with a hint of Mexican flair. The main living room offers a plush seating arrangement, situated around a grand, roaring fireplace. Dark, tropical wooden finishes can be found throughout the space, which stretches directly into a shaded outdoor deck through a large, wall-to-wall sliding door. Here, you’ll find a cozy dining area where you can enjoy a steaming cup of coffee or delicious breakfast al fresco.
The state of the art kitchen at this incredible home offers you everything you could possibly dream of, from gourmet appliances to gleaming countertops that give you plenty of space to work. A massive center island doubles as a breakfast bar, with four leather barstools offering you a first-row seat to enjoy the master chef at work. When dinner is served, you’ll love settling down in the stately, elegant dining room, featuring a gorgeous hanging chandelier and a sleek, wooden dining table.
The incredible Governor’s Villa at Novaispania offers four sensational bedrooms to choose from, each complete with lavish, resort-style bedding and sunny, private outdoor living spaces. Each room is styled with cool, yet vibrant colors that create a soothing atmosphere where you’ll be lulled to sleep by the crashing waves outside. Two of these rooms offer huge, king-sized beds, and the other two each have two equally comfortable queen-sized beds. Each room comes with an en-suite bathroom to ensure maximum privacy and comfort.
Los Cabos has quickly transformed into one of the most popular and dynamic tourist destinations in all of Mexico. Situated where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific, you won’t find a location better suited for a wide range of aquatic activities, including sportfishing, whale watching, scuba diving, and so much more! In addition to being an eco-adventure hotspot, the area is also a premier golf destination, famous for its professionally-designed championship courses. Along with the amazing natural beauty of the area, an irresistible cosmopolitan allure flows throughout the city. Posh resorts, spectacular private villas, world-class spas, restaurants, and retail outlets have transformed Los Cabos into a modern luxury playground.
Surrounded by the magical aura of the desert, the sapphire waters of the Sea of Cortez, and the vast beauty of the Pacific Ocean, Cabo San Lucas offers a stunning vacation spot. Make this Novaispania residence your own personal paradise!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2400 square feet
King, King, 2x Queen, and 2x Queen
12 guests maximum
Cabo San Lucas International Airport - CSL
45 minutes by car
Views may vary by unit.
Activities of Interest
- Cabo Trek (15 minutes) - This company is dedicated to family-friendly water activities, such as snorkeling, scuba diving, and whale watching.
- Blue Sky Cabo Fishing and Tours (15 minutes) - Spend the day casting a line out at sea with this incredible deep sea fishing company.
- Cabo Outfitters (45 minutes) - This eco-tourism company allows you to explore the natural beauty of Cabo and the surrounding area through a variety of nature-based tours.
- Whale Watch Cabo (15 minutes) - Get up close and personal with these incredible creatures!
- Wild Canyon Adventures (35 minutes) - This world-class adventure park is located in the Baja Desert and offers a plethora of adventures to be had.
Places of Interest
- Sea of Cortez - Take a dip in the shimmering, crystalline waters of the Sea of Cortez!
- El Arco de Cabo San Lucas (15 minutes) - This distinctive rock formation is one of Cabo's most popular sites.
- Chileno Beach (30 minutes) - The clear, turquoise waters at this beach make this spot a great place for snorkeling!
- Mount Solmar (15 minutes) - Hike to the top of this mountain for a sweeping, eagle-eye view of Cabo.
- Sunset Mona Lisa (30 minutes) - Ranked by the New York Times as one of the coolest restaurants in the world, this eatery serves up authentic Mexican cuisine in new and innovative ways.
Novaispania villas are the ultimate in luxury. They have thought of EVERYTHING when they designed these. They’re absolutely gorgeous inside and out and have every possible amenity you can think of! Down to a cheeseboard and platter for chips and salsa. There is literally NOTHING you will need while staying here. And the views of the ocean. And the fire pit. And the two PRIVATE pools... its heavenly. The stereo throughout the entire villa including out to the pool. Honestly you will never want to return home. Aside from these owners being so communicative and lovely! Just the perfect vacation. Thank you for sharing your villa with my family!!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet