Southampton, New York
Island Creek Luxury Home
Island Creek Luxury Home
***Please note this home is located in a family-friendly neighborhood. Please refrain from hosting parties, events, or gatherings of any kind with more than 15 people in attendance.
Experience the sprawling beaches, private estates and exquisite dining that have become emblematic of New York’s uppercrust. This wonderful, five-bedroom home rests on 3650 square feet in the charming city of Southampton, bringing to mind the classic and ritzy Hamptons of old, and providing indulgence and comfort you can only dream of.
This terrific home offers a traditional exterior that’s completely All-American, down to the picket white fence on the backyard deck. Inside, however, the ultra-modern layout is outfitted with spotless hardwood flooring, extending through the main living room and dining room. You’ll love the meticulous attention to detail, from the sleek and vividly decorated sofas and chairs to the rustic, brick fireplace in the living room. Curl up on the bright red sofa for an afternoon nap, or gather around with your family and friends and a cool glass of wine before bed after a thrilling day spent on the beach or exploring.
When the open floor plan hits the kitchen, the flooring changes from hardwood to polished tile as you enter a space that’s perfectly suited to all of your culinary needs. Enjoy the use of contemporary appliances and plenty of glossy counter space to prepare spectacular meals. A charming breakfast bar with brilliant red barstools offers the perfect spot for a cup of coffee or afternoon snack, while the elegant dining table is wonderful for larger meals.
Each of the five bedrooms at this sensational home offers minimalist decoration filled with gentle shades, creating a soothing spot to drift off at the end of the day. The master bedroom is painted in a beautiful light blue, with a plush king-sized bed nestled next to a massive window allowing for spectacular views of the lush nature surrounding you. The next two bedrooms offer queen-sized beds and the final two offer full-sized beds.
This idyllic Southampton home offers abundant opportunities to appreciate the sun, surf, and creative spirit of the city. Spend your days lounging by your private pool, either under an umbrella on the shady backyard deck or on a lounge chair basking in the sun. The home is just ten minutes away from the ocean, where you can wander along the sweeping coastline as you delight in outstanding ocean views. The village of Southampton is also just ten minutes away from your front door, making it easy to venture out and uncover why Southampton has become the Hamptons’ epicenter of art and culture. Explore your way through multiple art museums, enchanting boutiques, and delectable restaurants as you relish in salty sea breezes and endless entertainment.
With enough activity to keep an adventurous spirit active and enough luxury to satisfy those looking for a little peace and quiet, this lovely home is the perfect getaway for your Hamptons vacation!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3650 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Full, and Full
10 guests maximum
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JKF), LaGuardia Airport (LGA), Francis S. Gabreski Airport (FOK)
2 hours by car (JFK/LGA), 25 minutes by car (FOK)
Beautiful nature views!
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Adventure Paddleboards - Paddle your way through the shimmering waters surrounding Southampton.
- Parrish Art Museum - Inspired by the natural setting and artistic life of Long Island's East End, this beautiful museum shines a light on the creative spirit of Southampton.
- Southampton Cultural Center - Enjoy an entertaining night of local theater at this charming auditorium.
- New Vine Wine Tours - Explore the world-class wineries in the area, drinking in delicious blends and gorgeous views.
- Shinnecock Hills - This historic, 18-hole course is considered to be one of the finest in the nation.
Places of Interest
- Cooper's Beach - Scenic beaches stretch along this slice of Atlantic shoreline, boasting beautiful vistas of majestic mansions in the distance.
- Shinnecock East County Park - Come enjoy complete serenity at this popular fishing spot, where you can fish for Blues, Stripes, Taug, and so much more!
- Agwam Park - This lovely park is a superb spot to listen to local, live music on Wednesdays in the summer.
- Plaza Cafe - Enjoy this peaceful, luxe locale, offering first-class seafood innovations paired with unique and local wines.
- Tutto Il Giorno - Modern decor, distressed wood, and an intimate garden set a swanky scene for inventive Italian cuisine.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo