Bom Sucesso Golf Resort - Three-Bedroom Villa
Bom Sucesso Golf Resort – Three-Bedroom Villa
Boasting a sleek and contemporary design, this three-bedroom villa rests on 3000 square feet in the innovative, exclusive Bom Sucesso Golf Resort. Surrounded by stunning pine forests and bordered by a rugged coastline with windswept sand dunes, this lovely villa offers a truly unique resort experience in Óbidos.
This exceptional villa offers an effortless blend of indoor and outdoor living, with the open floor plan fluidly moving through a wall-to-wall sliding glass door from the spacious indoor lounge to the charming stone patio. Intriguing works of art and authentically designed rugs can be found in the main living room, adding bright pops of color and a rustic sensibility to the otherwise minimalist design. After a round of golf or a day spent exploring the whimsical city of Óbidos, open up the sliding glass door and let the warm breeze soothe you as you unwind with a cool glass of wine.
When dinner rolls around, the gourmet kitchen is well equipped with everything a master chef needs and offers a clean, white space to prepare and serve delicious meals. A dark, wooden breakfast bar sits just off the main countertop, where you can enjoy a morning cup of coffee or evening glass of wine as you gaze out over the countryside. When dinner is served, the elegant dining table offers seating enough for eight, ensuring everyone has a place.
This villa provides three beautifully furnished bedrooms, including a lavish master suite with a queen-sized bed. The master is connected to its own pristine, spacious bathroom, while the other two rooms share access to the second bathroom. The second bedroom offers another queen-sized bed, while the final bedroom has two twins which can be pushed together to create a king.
On warm, sunny afternoons, enjoy the deluxe outdoor terrace, complete with a luxurious outdoor fireplace, and a comfortable seating area that’s perfect for taking in an exquisite sunset. The outdoor living spaces also include a charming, colorful garden and a lovely private pool where you can refresh your mind and body after a day at the golf course.
The Bom Sucesso Golf Resort is a five-star, luxury resort that combines innovation with quality to create a truly original experience in Portugal. Your sensational villa is located just a short stroll away from The Clubhouse, where you’ll find access to the incredible, 18-hole championship golf course, along with excellent services such as a delicious restaurant and pro-shop. Golfers will adore the layout of this pristine course, offering well-designed greens and breathtaking vistas of the sea and Óbidos Lagoon. The resort is just a short distance away from Rio Cortiço Beach, offering a wide range of water activities and an idyllic spot for relaxation. Along with your personal pool, a community swimming pool is located near the Kid’s Park if you want to unwind while your kids have a blast! The charming town of Óbdios is just a ten-minute drive away, ensuring it’s convenient to explore the cobblestone streets of this traditional Portuguese town.
At Bom Sucesso, luxury and innovation can be found at every turn, allowing you and your guests the exciting opportunity for a unique Portuguese vacation!
Cots and pull out beds are available from Reception for an additional cost.
Private Residence with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Lisbon Portela Airport - LIS
1 hour and 15 minutes by car (LIS)
Sea and countryside views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Tennis - State of the art tennis courts are available onsite!
- Hiking in Serras del Aire National Park - This area offers plenty of hiking trails, and has an important natural and cultural heritage.
- Golfing - Play the excellent courses of Guardian Bom Successo, Royal Óbidso, or West Cliffs, all within a ten-minute drive of your home.
- Wine Tasting - The area surrounding the resort offers spectacular vineyards, so make a day out of exploring each and sampling delicious local wines.
- Kite Control - This wonderful company offers thrilling kitesurfing courses for all levels of experience.
Places of Interest
- Óbidos - This classic town is one of the most picturesque in all of Portugal, radiating charm from its narrow, cobbled streets, quaint homes, and medieval castles.
- Obidos Lagoon - Boasting both calm, soothing waters and exciting surfing swells, this lagoon is popular among visitors and locals alike.
- Baleal Island - For beach bars and surfing, walk over the causeway to Baleal Island!
- The Berlengas Islands - These stunning and secluded islands are home to a beautiful nature reserve that's ripe for exploring!
- A Nova Casa de Ramiro - A delicious treat for the stomach and senses, this lovely restaurant serves up sensational seafood dishes.