Watercolor Pond Cypress Luxury Retreat - 30A
Watercolor Pond Cypress Luxury Retreat
Located on Pond Cypress, this 3300 square foot home is a lovely retreat for a family or group of ten. The four-bedroom home is a luxurious yet comfortable escape for your next Watercolor vacation.
Guests will immediately enjoy the spacious floor plan and designer accents throughout the home. The large formal living room features plenty of comfortable and traditional décor with tall ceilings and glass windows and doors leading out to the patio. Natural light floods the room, making the multiple screened in outdoor areas extra inviting.
Wood ceiling beams continue into the kitchen, keeping the décor traditional and elegant. The kitchen is fully equipped for guests to prepare meals throughout their stay and has enough room for multiple guests to help! Breakfast seating can be found at the island and there is a dining table with seating for eight.
With four bedrooms, there are two King size master suites, a guest suite with two Twin size beds and a two Queen size bunk room, each opening up to the outside. A second, more relaxed spacious living area works perfectly as a TV room.
After your days exploring all that this beach town has to offer, relax in the multiple screened in outdoor areas. There is plenty of comfortable furniture including a couch swing and outdoor kitchen, making your meals outside easy and enjoyable!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3300 square feet, 307 square meters
King, King, Queen, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP)
40 minutes by car
Beautiful forest and neighborhood views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Backwater Tours (15 minutes) - See Walton County's natural beauty beyond the beach.
- 30A Airboat Adventures (10 minutes) - Glide across the pristine backwaters of South Walton by airboat.
- Santa Rosa Charters LLC (20 minutes) - Spend an afternoon casting a line out on the water.
- Arnett's Gulfside Trail Rides (15 minutes) - Explore the gorgeous and rugged wilderness surrounding the gulf by horseback.
- Windswept Dunes Golf Club (30 minutes) - Set against dramatic dunes, this lovely course offers challenging play.
Places of Interest
- Seaside (7 minutes) - Filled with charming art galleries and delicious beachside restaurants, Seaside is worth an afternoon visit.
- Santa Rosa Beach (15 minutes) - Just a quick stroll from your front door, you'll find the white sandy shores of Santa Rosa.
- Grayton Beer Company (10 minutes) - Take a break from the beach and enjoy a cool, craft beer at this fun and friendly brewery.
- The Red Bar (15 minutes) - A favorite among visitors and locals, the Red Bar is a must visit for live music, delicious seafood and cocktails.
- Borago (10 minutes) - This classic trattoria boasts a contemporary flair, and serves up homemade, Italian dishes that are to die for.
Where the Heart is
This home was beyond comfortable and gracious with a balcony for every room. The home had everything we needed and more. Our family enjoyed the amenities of watercolor, and we did not drive our car once we arrived. The accessibility via bike and golf cart made our vacation extra special. We hope to have the opportunity to stay here again!”