Welk's Palm Springs Desert Oasis - One-Bedroom Villa
Cathedral City, California
Welk's Palm Springs Desert Oasis – One-Bedroom Villa
With year-round sunshine and unbeatable luxury, Desert Oasis by Welk Resorts is the perfect retreat for romantic getaways, family vacations, and much more! Surrounded by breathtaking views of the San Jacinto Mountains, during your stay you’ll have access to incredible championship golf, natural splendor, and first-class amenities galore.
This impeccably furnished one-bedroom villa is decorated with the colors and character of the desert in mind. Earthy tones fill the spacious living room, which seamlessly opens up into the gourmet kitchen, equipped with everything you need to whip up a delicious meal. Enjoy a glass of wine on the plush sofa or at the polished breakfast bar as you watch the master chef at work!
The bedroom features a lavish, king-sized bed, with crisp linens and superb, snug bedding to keep you warm and comfortable. The bathroom is ultra-luxurious, offering a full bathtub and walk-in shower, as well as other well-appointed amenities. Before bed, spend some time on your private balcony situated overlooking spectacular vistas of the San Jacinto Mountains.
When it’s time to unwind, Welk Resort Palm Springs features a massive outdoor pool and spa, as well as an adult-only pool when you want a little break from the kids. Enjoy cool, delicious beverages and tasty snacks poolside at the Palm Terrace Café, or let the grill master take control and have a barbecue around the community fire pit. Other amenities include a small fitness center and a game room with pool tables, foosball, video games, and more!
Golfers, make sure you take advantage of the resorts lavish, 18-hole championship golf course, featuring a breathtaking design by David Rainville and hall of fame golfer, Billy Casper. Those interested in golf or tennis can give the concierge desk a call to make a reservation.
Cathedral City and the surrounding Palm Springs area offers more than enough activity for you to enjoy during your stay. Canyons, mountains, and other natural beauties can be found everywhere you turn, meaning there’s plenty of hiking trails for the adventurers in the group to take advantage of. Explore the upscale shops on El Paseo, or make a night of it and catch a show at the amazing McCallum Theater. Art and history buffs will love the number of amazing museums and galleries in the area, and there’s plenty of fine dining to keep foodies satisfied!
Explore the beauty of Palm Springs with the incredible Desert Oasis at Welk Resorts as your getaway!
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 800 square feet
2 guests maximum
Palm Springs International Airport - PSP
10 minutes by car
There is a $50 fee to change the name on any reservation for this property. The change to the name of the THIRDHOME guest member will be paid for by the host. If the name on the reservation needs to be changed more times, however, this fee will be the responsibility of the guest.
Activities of Interest
- Cathedral Canyon Golf Club (5 minute walk) - This challenging course features stunning desert views.
- Palm Springs Air Museum (7 minutes) - Prepare yourself for an up close look at the legendary fighters and bombers of WWII, Korea, and more.
- Araby Trail (7 minutes) - This challenging hike ends in spectacular vistas!
- Desert Adventures Red Jeep Tour (15 minutes) - This adventure tour offers unique and memorable excursions to the San Andreas Fault and beyond.
- Living Desert Zoo and Gardens (20 minutes) - This botanical garden offers a wealth of flora and fauna to explore!
Places of Interest
- Agua Caliente Indian Canyons (25 minutes) - These canyons provide a range of hiking trails, featuring beautiful vistas and of great historical and cultural significance.
- Fountain of Life (3 minutes) - Marvel at the detailed design and bright colors of this gorgeous landmark.
- Palm Canyon (15 minutes) - Palm Canyon is quiet and serene, the perfect spot to get back in touch with nature.
- McCallum Theater for the Performing Arts (15 minutes) -
- Trilussa (3 minutes) - Enjoy traditional Italian dishes paired with delicious wines on a spacious outdoor patio.
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet