Santa Fe, New Mexico
Fairmont Heritage Place: El Corazon Luxury Two-Bedroom Villa
El Corazon Luxury Two-Bedroom Villa
Nestled within walking distance of all of Santa Fe’s incredible downtown destinations, the residences at El Corazon offer a sense of comfort, belonging, and authenticity in one of the nation’s oldest cities. This spacious two-bedroom villa features 1300 square feet and stupendous, upscale decoration.
Your club residence radiates classic Spanish Pueblo Revival allure, with vigas spanning the ceiling, clay plaster walls, ornate ironwork, stylish furnishings, and a kiva-style fireplace. The interiors boast rustic desert elegance, with plush sofas surrounding the fireplace, making for a relaxing place to gather with your guests as the day winds to a close. The full kitchen features designer appliances, perfect for spending a quiet evening at home with a delicious meal.
This stylish villa features two spacious bedrooms, both featuring king-sized beds and decorated with the same charming Spanish design. The master bedroom has a fireplace, sure to keep you warm throughout the night.
El Corazon embodies the quintessential Santa Fe lifestyle. You’ll have access to facilities such as underground parking on site, a community athletic area, and outdoor and indoor sitting areas for post-workout social gatherings by the fire.
Resting just three blocks away from Santa Fe’s famous plaza, El Corazon has one of the best locations in the heart of the city. In Santa Fe, you’ll find nature museums, the region’s best-known opera, art galleries, and world-class restaurants nestled side by side. The plaza features the city’s famous Indian and Spanish markets, perfect for an afternoon of exploration and discovery. Just a short drive away, you’ll find stunning hiking and mountain biking trails, lovely wineries, and the famed Canyon Road, where a number of incredible galleries await you.
Take a colorful and vibrant journey through the streets of Santa Fe, with this incredible villa as your desert oasis!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1300 square feet
King and King
6 guests maximum
Albuquerque International Sunport (ABQ), Santa Fe Regional Airport (SAF)
1 hour and 10 minutes by car (ABQ), 20 minutes by car (SAF)
View of the desert and Santa Fe!
Activities of Interest
- Museum of International Folk Art (10 minute) - Encounter the amazing aspects of Southwestern art, as well as plenty of other styles from all over the globe.
- Georgia O'Keeffe Museum (6 minute walk) - Georgia O'Keeffe's blazing representations of the Sante Fe desert earned her a reputation as one of the region's top artists.
- Santa Fe Spirits (4 minutes) - This local distillery offer cheap, delicious tasting flights for you to sample.
- El Flamenco (5 minute walk) - Spellbinding performances at this incredible flamenco venue will have you wanting to sign up for a class the next day!
- Marty Sanchez Links de Santa Fe (25 minutes) - Santa Fe's finest municipal golf course offers golfers of all abilities the chance to take in breathtaking views as they play.
Places of Interest
- Canyon Road (7 minutes) - Canyon Road is home to a slew of art galleries offering unique style of art from a plethora of famous artists.
- Santa Fe Plaza (8 minute walk) - Since it's inception, the plaza has been the cultural hub of Santa Fe, featuring live music, international markets, and more!
- Santa Fe Farmer's Market (5 minutes) - The farmer's market offers dozens of vendors selling everything from fresh produce, to ciders, to spicy salsas!
- The Cathedral of St. Francic of Assisi (10 minute walk) - For architecture buffs, this incredible structure is a must-see!
- Cafe Pasqual's (10 minute walk) - This famous cafe provides a delicious blend of Mexican cooking and Asian flavors.
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility