Live like a local in the heart of Music City at this incredible four-bedroom villa! Featuring a rooftop lounge and centrally located to everything in Nashville, this incredible designer home sits on 2,600 square feet and sits within walking distance from plenty of delicious restaurants and upscale boutiques.
This beautiful three-level home is fully furnished with a chic style and design that will make you feel part of Nashville’s elite! With comfortable, plush sofas, the living room is the perfect place to enjoy a casual movie night or a cocktail before heading out for a night on the town. A spacious open kitchen is available for your use, offering plenty of counter space, modern appliances, and everything else you need to whip up a delicious meal!
Each of the four bedrooms is spacious in layout and stylish in design, with plenty of closet space available. Each bedroom is outfitted with high thread count sheets and comfortable bedding, rivaling the likes of the Ritz!
The third floor will serve as the ultimate hangout spot during your stay! The large, open lounging room provides a comfortable seating area surrounding a massive flat-screen television, perfect for watching the big game! Grab a drink from the wet bar, wine cooler, or beer fridge, and head outside to the rooftop terrace to enjoy stunning views of Belmont and Vanderbilt Universities.
Located close to Music Row, the location of this luxury villa is matched by none. Delicious restaurants, coffee shops, and high-end boutiques are just steps away, including delicious Italian and authentic Spanish tapas. The Hillsboro Village and 12 So. shops are just a 20-minute walk away, while the honky-tonks of Broadway are just a quick Lyft/Uber ride. Midtown offers its own live-music venues just a quick walk away. Explore the more touristy areas, like the Ryman and the Grand Ole Opry, and then end the night at a local haunt such as Old Glory, just steps away from your home!
Get a taste of what makes Nashville so special at this upscale Edgehill villa!
Townhome with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2600 square feet, 242 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Nashville International Airport (BNA)
20 minutes by car
City and university views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Nashville Predator's Game (7 minutes) - Head to Bridgestone Arena to experience one of the greatest sport's events in the nation!
- Grand Ole Opry (25 minutes) - Experience country music history at this legendary venue!
- Historic RCA Studio B (3 minutes) - Tour the historic studio where so many music greats recorded their hit songs!
- Broadway (6 minutes) - Head out on the town for a night on Nashville's most iconic street!
- Frist Center for the Visual Arts (7 minutes) - The Frist Center features rotating visual exhibits and education progams.
Places of Interest
- Bella Napoli (3 minute walk) - With wood-fired pizzas and delicious, Italian wines, this authentic Italian restaurant hits the spot!
- Percy Priest Lake (20 minutes) - Enjoy a leisurely day by the lake at Percy Priest!
- Old Glory (3 minute walk) - Enjoy a night in an authentic speakeasy!
- Barcelona Wine Bar (3 minute walk) - Dine on authentic Spanish tapas, paella, and sangria at this neighborhood hot spot!
- Vanderbilt University (3minute) - Stroll through Vanderbilt's majestic campus!
- Belmont University (3 min walk)
- Music Row (2 blocks)
- Gulch (15 min walk)