San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
Villa Ventanas - Palmilla
Villa Ventanas – Palmilla
Enjoy a tropical getaway to Villas Ventanas, an exclusive, three-bedroom home, situated on 5000 square feet and showcasing amazing views of the shimmering Sea of Cortez from every room. Situated amongst other multimillion-dollar homes in the prestigious gated community of Rancho Cerro Colorado, this magnificent villa features every luxury necessary to pamper you in Los Cabos.
This secluded home is perfect for your next trip to Mexico! You’ll adore the multitude of entertainment and lounging spaces, all decorated with high-end furniture and vibrant, beach-inspired colors that help to solidify the Mexican spirit! The entire home boasts a magnificent blend of indoor and outdoor living space, with plenty of plush lounge chairs for everyone. Enjoy a movie night in the indoor lounge, or head outside and settle in as the whales put on a show down below.
The state of the art kitchen is a dream for any aspiring chef, and features gourmet appliances and plenty of counter space to whip up something delicious for dinner! For more casual meals, there’s a great barbecue area outside, complete with a bar that overlooks stunning views. As the master chef of the group gets to work in the kitchen, gather around the breakfast bar with a tropical cocktail and get ready to feast!
With three spacious bedrooms as well as an extra sleeping space with a queen-sized sleeper sofa, this beautiful villa can comfortably accommodate ten guests. Each of the bedrooms is magnificent in design, boasting soothing, nautical and tropical colors and a spacious layout. In one bedroom, you’ll find a king-sized bed. The second offers a queen-sized bed, and the third another king-sized bed with a queen-sized sleeper sofa should you require more space. Each bedroom offers a full bathroom, ensuring the utmost privacy.
If you’re looking to stay in shape during your stay, you’ll have access to a fully equipped gym with state of the art machines. When you’re not getting that activity in, make sure you’re taking full advantage of the stunning outdoor living spaces. Spend your days refreshing your body and soul in the cool waters of your personal pool, or lounging as you bask in the sun and work on a tan. As dusk settles in, grab your favorite drink and gather around the outdoor fire pits, or head up to the terrace for breathtaking views of the sunset.
Located in the ultra-desirable Cabo Corridor in between the peaceful, traditional streets of San Jose del Cabo and the fast-paced atmosphere of Cabo San Lucas, this amazing home features great proximity to the very best of Los Cabos! Whale watching, deep-sea fishing, and plenty of other watersports await you at Palmilla Beach, and you’re within a short distance to fun beach bars, art galleries, and historic plazas alike! The amazing El Merkado is just across the street from your exclusive community, where you’ll find 3500 square feet of restaurant heaven! In addition to magnificent dining options, there’s also plenty of boutique shops to explore, a spa, and so much more!
Spend your next trip to Cabo in utter luxury at this gorgeous villa!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 5000 square feet
King, King, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Los Cabos International Airport - SJD
25 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Frank Arnold Gallery (15 minutes) - This gorgeous art gallery in town features several interesting exhibits.
- Cabo Pulmo Marine Preserve (2 hours) - Dive or snorkel the day away at this ecological wonder!
- Whale Watching Tours - Experience these majestic animals up close and personal.
- Palmilla Golf Club (5 minutes) - Visit this amazing golf club, famous for 27 holes of amazing play and spectacular vistas!
- Wild Canyon Adventures (20 minutes) - Wild Canyon offers travelers a diverse array of adventures to choose from!
Places of Interest
- Playa Palmilla (7 minutes) - Sink your toes into the soft, white sand and delight in the crystal clear turquoise waters, stretching as far as the eye can see.
- Iglesia de San Lucas and Town Square (30 minutes) - This beautiful iglesia features stunning architecture!
- Baja Brewing Company (15 minutes) - Located in the historic district, this brewery offers delicious artisan craft beers.
- San Jose Estuary (15 minutes) - This marshy freshwater lagoon stretches for over 2000 acres.
- La Lupita Taco and Mezcal (15 minutes) - This rustic-chic restaurant features delicious signature tacos and craft beer.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Gated Community
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility